“Absolute Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 228 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
cheshireuk
“Absolute Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

A perfect holiday. Ignore any negative comments about this hotel - it is perfect. From arriving at reception to checking out everything was first class.

The layout of the hotel is really nice. Pools and gardens set between the accommodation. So, if you want somewhere nice and quiet to sit, it was there. Although the hotel is on a steep incline there is a shuttle bus service that will run you up and down to the beach area.

Particular thanks to Michelle from Guest Relations - she was so caring - I was on a solo holiday and she took the time every day to see me and make sure I was OK. She is made for the job, I hope she stays there she is an asset to the hotel.

David who looks after the top pool area (the one with the slide) keeps the pool area very clean. H was continually tidying up all day around the sunbeds. I was at the pool first thing and each day he was scrubing the tiles and wiping beds down. Top man for sure.

The staff at the bar/snack area were the best bar staff I have ever come across. They brought drinks to the sunbeds and kept the guest topped up with fresh fruit and icecreams hroughout the day. Great service and with a smile.

The restaurant was well run. Food great. Pasta cooked to order. Drinks served quickly. Chocolate cake to die for ! I said thanks to the Had Chef and said how much I had enjoyed it. Two hours later two slices covered with chocolate sauce delivered to my rom - how sweet was that.

All in all a great holiday. I felt really safe and was well looked after by the staff.

Have already booked for next year.

The hotel becomes adults only from November and that is a bonus. Most children there were really well behaved. But I would add that some of the children of a certain group of guests were the rudest kids I have ever met - so for me this hotel going child free is a good thing,

Room Tip: Any room would be good as far as I am concerned, but if you want less noise, go for block 6.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We would like to cordially thank you for your lovely feedback about your recent stay at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort.
We are more than pleased, that we could let you feel like at home and welcome and you very enjoyed your first holiday with us here.
We are awaiting you soon again to provide you with more culinary delights and best hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,557)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

WE arrived late at the hotel but just in time for a bite to eat before dinner finished and off to our room ,I did request to be in block 14 but was so pleased we didn't get it we was in block 10 and had a sea and pool view which was lovely. The room was spotless you couldn't fault it ,the only problem we had was the slats on the one bed kept popping out making a right noise but the cleaner must of kept putting them back in .There was a different country theme on the food over a 2 week period which was good but some nights found it hard to find something we liked , I don't think there is much choice for children ,everything was hot and the chiefs were always checking the food .
The pools were nice and you couldn't fault the staff who worked the towel and bar/snackbar they were brilliant but then again all the staff was they couldn't do enough for you .
I would say the only bad thing about the hotel is the entertainment when they had dancers on they took way too long in between costume changing so you didn't see much of a show. The hill is steep near the bottom end of the hotel but you have the shuttle bus if you ever needed it .
I would recommend this hotel and would definitely go back again .

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our standard of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I returned from our one week all inclusive stay at the Xperience Sea Breeze hotel last night and we can definitely say there are good and bad points.
After reading the positive reviews on trip advisor regarding this hotel, we were really excited to enjoy our first trip to Sharm El Sheikh as well as celebrating my 21st Birthday however we were not impressed with the low standard of customer service, rude staff and perverted pool area staff.
On our second day, my boyfriend and I were enjoying a relaxing time against the pool side. I went to the pool bar (the one with the slide) for a drink and did not appreciate the perverted and flirtatious comments i received from Ahmad (the bar staff). Being a girl in a bikini, this was not at all acceptable and made me feel rather uncomfortable. We approached the manager and told him what happened. We got told that we will not see him for the duration of our stay and serious action was taken but funnily enough we saw him in another bar area two days later.
So on the third night I developed loose bowels and got very ill. The manager advised me to see the doctor on site which I did straight away. I told the doctor my situation and and made it very clear that I was under the influence of alcohol. The doctor told me to lay down, had a quick press on my stomach and said I had an extremely serious gastro condition/ Nora virus. He said this treatment was necessary and put me on a drip. I asked him about the price and instead of telling me he told me not to worry and "please this treatment is important" and that my insurance will cover all costs. As soon as the 'doctor' injected me prior to inserting the canulla, I told him to stop as it hurt but still he insisted I had the treatment done! Soon as the treatment was finished, I showed him my insurance documents and due to the excess my insurance would not cover the whole payment and only then he told me that I pay him £100. Had he told me this price before the treatment like I asked, I would have gone to the pharmacy and purchased some Imodium!! On top of this he did not once mention what the drip was or anything. He just carried on with the treatment and scared me into it. Professional or what. Anyway, so the time came for him to sign the documents. To make my treatment look worse than it was he wrote down that he had seen me four times! And also wrote that I was not under the influence of alcohol.
So the final day of our stay came and we went to see the manager regarding the doctor. The manager called the doctor down so we could have a word. As soon as my boyfriend and I started explaining our situation, the doctor became very defensive, aggressive and started lying about the situation. The manager, who was present, witnessed all this and then told my boyfriend that we did not have to pay for the treatment and to write down a complaint for everything that happened. We did this. As soon as our transfer to the airport arrived, the doctors manager came out and started getting very aggressive at my boyfriend and I and said he was going to call the police. He started pointing a finger at me whilst having the complaint letter in his hand and started saying what do you want me to do with this letter very aggressively! He also told the transfer driver to go as the police were arriving! I'm pretty sure this is not the way a manager should be speaking to his guests at a 5* hotel! My boyfriend and I were very angry at this point and just ended up giving the money and leaving. At this point we were very fed up and just wanted to leave the hotel! The matter wasn't even about the money because we would have paid either way but the fact that the hotel manager said we didn't have to pay and then five minutes later we get abuse, police threats and aggressiveness thrown at us by the doctor manager was not tolerable. Leaving Xperience sea breeze and Sharm El Sheikh in tears was not what I had planned.
One word of advise, avoid visiting the doctor on the hotel site! They say they deal with all insurance but could not deal with my boyfriends insurance which had no excess!
For the plus side, rooms were cleaned every day, we appreciated the lovely romantic meal on the jetty which we highly recommend!
We loved the l'oriental staff man Mustafa who was really funny and nice.
Even though the excursions staff manager Ahmad is really pressurising and insistent, we did enjoy the star gazing experience in the desert which is highly recommended! The quad biking experience however was a downfall and we found the staff at the quad biking excursion very rude!
The food and beverages manager was lovely! We always had a laugh with him and he did the best he possibly could!
Overall there are some good points to this hotel but the bad points definitely stand out. We definitely did not appreciate the doctors manager who tried to threaten us with the police when we were leaving the hotel! Found this highly rude and a lack of positive customer service keeping in mind this is supposed to be a 5* hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
First we would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding our offered services and hotel facilities, but we feel really sorry, that our hotel regrettably did not live up to your expectation.
With reference to your feedback and after our investigation with the clinic, we would like to pay your attention for the following information:

• We did all the best to make you satisfied from your arrival to the hotel till the last moment while your check-out.
• We have got all the documentations which is signed by yourself in different occasions and different times of clinic visits as you had visited the doctor 3 times. (see attachment with your signatures)
• You came to the clinic at 03:00 am (nobody come to the clinic at that time for usual illness).
• Your boyfriend was there with you all the time for more than 2 hours while you were treated.
• Also you said that doctor didn't tell you that insurance would cover everything, he said “ as per your insurance policy terms and conditions we are agree to deal with it “, as you didn't have her policy when you were in the clinic.
• You came to the Clinic three times and even brought your insurance documents after 12 Hours in the follow up at 15:00.
• The insurance informed you that you have to pay the first £200 direct to the doctor, and you already knew this as you signed for the policy terms and conditions.
• Although you were informed from your insurance about your excess you tried not to pay the excess by making up a complaint.
• You completely ignored that you became better after the treatment, which also you mentioned that the doctor gave it to you against your well.
• All the documents which were signed by your self in different occasions and different times of clinic visit.

We are really disappointed of your comments although all the help and assistance which were given to you till the last moment. We hope that you will give your self once again the chance to to serve you in the near future.
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have just arrived back from Egypt after 2 weeks at the Xperience sea breeze in Sharm el Sheik.

We booked the hotel following the ratings and reviews on trip advisor and we were not dissapointed.
The hotel is very close to the airport, based along a strip of hotels not far from Naama bay.
The room was spacious and clean with a huge bed (a bonus for my 6ft 6 partner!) and good, quiet air conditioning.

The hotel is rated at 5*, but not equivalent to a 5* uk standard. Never the less, the hotel was modern and very well maintained, all of the staff were very helpful and friendly, the hotel was very clean and the food was excellent quality with different themed nights where the waiters dress up.
There are 5 pools, so a choice of quiet or busier sunbathing, a couple of pool side bars that also serve lunch food, one has water slide and several have waterfalls.
The hotel is based on a hill, but there is a mini bus that drives up and down all day and night to shuttle you if need be.

There are several resturants and a roof top terrace bar where you can hire shisha or once a week you can have a free bbq. We spent most evenings up here as the atmosphere was lovely and the staff were brilliant. (Thanks again for such lovely birthdays guys!)

The hotel does have a private beach, but you need a shuttle to reach it. At the bottom of the hotel hill there is a sun bathing area and a jetty into the sea which makes a good jump off for snorkleing the reef and water sports. (You can hire all the equipment you need)

Sharks bay itself has little to offer apart from a few local shops but the hotel provided taxis (fixed price, payment on return to the hotel) to Naama bay, Old town and Soho Square. Be prepared for hassle at Naama and Old town, but you can get some very good bargins- never accept their first price!
Soho square is very modern and no hassle and provides evening entertainment.

The hotel is a good location for trying some excursions- we did the Aquapark (about £20 pp including taxi) and star gazing including camel ride and dinner (£60pp) which were both fun.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience while at the Xperience Sea Breeze Resort. First let me thank you for the pros that you highlighted in our resort such as staff service, choice of food, pools' areas. It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation and looking forward to welcoming you again.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed for two weeks in June and had a lovely time. I will review it as honestly as I can as we used trip advisor to book our holiday after seeing this hotel on here.

Rooms
Clean and tidy enough we stayed with my 6 year old in a seperate bed and there was still ample space in the room. Cleaners did a nice job in both blocks. We moved rooms part way through due to noisy people arriving at the hotel, the staff were very helpful and dealt with us very well during this time. We stayed in block 14 first overlooking one of the waterfall type pools which was very nice and peaceful. We then moved to block 11 next to the main slide pool on the ground floor, we found this ideal due to being seated at this pool on most occasions. Bathrooms were a little below the standard I was expecting in both rooms and for a fairly modern hotel I expected a higher standard as they felt a bit run down. Doors are noisy in all the rooms and slam quite a lot, some soft closers would not go a miss!

Pools
We mostly used the pool with the slide. This was very nice with room to move between loungers as the lower pool was very tightly packed. Pool was cleaned every day and maintained by David who also was the towel man, lovely guy who really made everyone feel welcome and gave a top notch service to all. Pool bar staff were brilliant and the snack bar at poolside was all we used at lunch time. There are several other small pools dotted along the resort and on some days may have only had 2 people sat around so perfect if you want some privacy.

Location
Hotel is set on a steep hill but a bus service is provided all day long and is about every 10 minutes. The beach area at the bottom is more gravel than beach as its man made but cannot fault the jetty over the coral, step off the end and it is brilliant. I snorkelled almost everyday and saw some amazing fish.
Outside the hotel there is nothing but a small supermarket and chemist, bit of a let down as I like to have a walk about but bus services are provided into soho square and naama bay of an evening and taxis from hotel are very cheap.

Not the best if I am being honest. I will eat anything but found the selection to be rather limited and not done to a very good standard. If you are vegetarian there is not a great choice. The main restaurant is very busy with a lot of hustle and bustle and I did not find it a comfortable place to eat. Shisha BBQ upstairs was very good as was the elements restaurant. Cannot comment on lunch as we ate by the pool. Breakfast needs another toaster! This was the biggest let down about this hotel for us.

Entertainment
A bit hit and miss. Some of the shows were good and entertaining but we found karaoke was a drag and so was the mr /miss experience shows. Seating area for the shows is nice though and we found this to be a very sociable hotel. My daughter used kids club and really enjoyed it.

The only thing that i did find a common factor at this hotel was a lot of people ended up ill. This also included me , my partner and my daughter. We all ended up with upset stomachs and spent the first 4 days near a toilet! This seemed to be a common theme with almost everyone that we spoke to, for nearly all it was only diarrhoea that they had. Not too sure what to put this down to but it seemed to be a widespread problem. We have never ever suffered from this on any holiday before so not sure what it is. The chemist over the road made about £70 from me but was well worth it, get their meds if you need them as they are much better than immodium etc.

Overall it was a good holiday with great staff but the food needs improving. A few tweaks to the rooms and entertainment and I think that I would revisit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience while at the Xperience Sea Breeze Resort. First let me thank you for the pros that you highlighted in our resort such as staff service, choice of food, pools' areas. It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation.
We are so sorry that you fell ill during your stay in Sharm El Sheikh and It is known that customers who are sensitive and not accustomed to this kind of temperature should only expose themselves gradually day by day and avoid drinking more liquors than usual. Also for your kind information, please note that we are changing our entertainment program and team as well.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again.
Leeds U K
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food 6 days out of 7 was excellent, other day just not to my taste. Dinner in A la Carte and seafood dinner on the jetty were outstanding. Took a bit of getting used to hotel being on a hill but the bus call system works very well. The snorkeling was as good as I had hoped. The rooms were very very clean, we had a sea view. Not a sprawling hotel which I liked. I do not bother with entertainment so cannot comment. Drinks to a good standard with a nice selection of bars. The main thing that made this hotel so good was the staff. We went as 5 ladies in our 40's and 50's so we are not into making the staff our new best friends. The professional standard of all the staff was on a very high level, I did not meet one staff member who was not polite and helpful, a special mention to Abaas, the beach bar tender, Anton the bus driver and Mina, our room cleaner. It was over 40 degrees every day but the breeze on the beach made it comfortable. No problems getting beds. Some people were ill but I think this was from the hot temperature versus iced drinks and Air Con. Well done to the staff I hope you get the clients you deserve.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you indeed for your fantastic feedback about your recent stay at our resort and it’s really nice for us, that you had a funny, relaxing holiday at our property and we are awaiting you soon back again.
Kindly accept our warmest regards from Xperience Sea Breeze Resort.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Me and my other half have just come back from a lovely sunny week in xperience sea breeze.
Overall the holiday was excellent and we didnt want to come back.
The hotel is very close to the airport and near naama bay and soho square which was handy. However outside the hotel it was pretty much derelict however this did not bother us. We were very pleased with being so close to the private beach.
Hotel was very clean and we loved our room which was in block 4.
The food was great. I am very fussy and also 5 months pregnant but I always found something to eat and didnt get a bad belly. The only thing I would say is towards the end of the stay the dinner hall got very busy and it reminded me of being back at school in the canteen but to be honest what do you expect from an all inclusive?
Service was good. Staff couldn't do enough for you.
Overall we were very happy with our stay and would Definetly go again. It wasnt a top 5star but then we didnt pay top 5star prices.
We have already recommended this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2013
We would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your stay at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us. We always appreciate the guest comments, and constantly strive to provide as much pleasant and comfortable stay as expected.

Been to Xperience Sea Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!