“Excellent guiding diving” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 280 Activities in Sharm El Sheikh
5.0 of 5 stars 451 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean College dive centre has been operating in the resort of Sharm El Sheikh since 1998 and has become one of the premier dive operators in the Red Sea. We hold the highest official ratings with PADI, BSAC and TDI and offer a full range of courses from beginner to instructor plus daily boat diving trips to the most famous dive sites in Sharm.Our dive centre's are located at the Naama bay hotel in Naama Bay, the Hilton Waterfalls in Ras Umm Sid and the Sensatori resort and we offer complimentary transfers from all resort hotels.A wide range of dive services can be prebooked online on our website or through your Thomson and First Choice Holiday Advisor once in resort.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Winchester, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Excellent guiding diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have dived with Ocean College 6 or 7 times now and have found them to be very safe and organised. We have been guided by most of the guides - they are all good and all very enthusiastic about diving and the reefs. The dive boats used are spacious and comfortable. The food available onboard for lunch is always good (its optional for 50LE per day. I recommend this firstly because its so good and secondly because it provides an extra income for the crew). The boat crew are professional and always ready to help when kitting up or getting in or out of the water.
I highly recommend Ocean College and look forward to diving with them again soon!

London, United Kingdom
“Ocean College, Nama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just returned from Sharm El Sheik where I passed Open and Advanced Water diver courses at Ocean College (Nama Bay). I had a partial fear of water, but thanks to Nino's patience and calming teaching method, I overcame fear within a short time and I was able to enjoy each dive more and more.
I could not have asked for a better instructor. Nino transformed my holiday into a wonderful scuba adventure. Thanks a lot.
Lidia London

“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I've dived with different operations all over the world and I can safely say that these guys were the most organised. highly knowledgeable guides, good quality equipment which has been well maintained and good ratio of guides to clients. they have 3 boats and the boatmen were friendly and helpful, the food on board was of reasonable quality with good portions. I did 9 dives over 10 days and couldn't fault ocean college diving. I'll be back in 2014 and i'll be diving with these guys.

Visited March 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

So glad I chose ocean college for my first dive! All the staff were so friendly and reassuring and they gave me an experience i'll never forget.

Perfect!

Guernsey, United Kingdom
“private guide "fantastic"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My son and I used Ocean College for our OWD in 2011 and we couldn't of had a better experience, so back to Sharm, back to Ocean College for three days diving.My son didn't come this time for my buddy but I had seen a blog about the advantages of a private guide which sounded great. It was an ideal way to dive just me & my guide Katie pointing out everything for me to see not missing anything and not being part of a larger group I could take a bit longer watching. Thanks also to the crew of the Lady Gharda and all the staff of Ocean College.The 3 days diving was an amazing experience and I can't wait until I can return to do it all again.