“Awesome service, amazing trips and great staff :) Dont miss out!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sharm Life Day Tours

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ocean Club Hotel... Ras Um El Sid, City Council St, Sharm El Sheikh PO 312, Egypt | El Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh 00201, Egypt
002 - 0106 19 12 722
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome service, amazing trips and great staff :) Dont miss out!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We booked several trips with Sharm life.... I am oly upset that I didn't book more! :)
Transfers to and from the airport were hassle free.

Ras Mohamed half day was by far a favourite of my mother and myself. Felt like a VIP, pormpt pick up from Zizo. Ras mohammed is a must if you like to see more of the sharm natural landscape and love snorkelling. I am a confident swimmer but have never snorkled before and Zizo managed to show me how. The saline and magic lake are a must see and the panorama views throught out the park are amazing, We were in such awe that we forgot to pick up our passports at the end. Was I worried? not at all! I immediately contacted Zizo who confirmed he had them and was happy to arrange collection on next trip. So are Sharm life trustworthy? 100% yes.

Next was the Camel Ride, bedouin dinner ad star gazing. Again prompt pick up from the hotel transfered with 6 other travellers to the dessert. The views on the camel ride to the camp are stunning.. I will never be sick of the mountain scenery and blue skys that Egypt offers.
Sharm lifes good working relationship with the local bedouins really helps with the experiance. And the team are very knowledgeable on the area and the people who inhabit it. Dinner was amazing and enjoyed soaking in the atmoshphere ad the entertainment on offer whilst enjoyig the shisha pipe. Recommend to travellers not to be backward in coming forward and taking part with the entertainment here :) Again a climb up to see the panorama views is not to be missed. Take good hiking shoes! Seeing the egypt night sky is amasing. Definately recommend

Due to illness we had to postpone one of trips - Sharm life were more than accomadating and their diary allowed for us to rescedule.

The City tour was also very good. I enjoyed learningmore about the muslim culture and also enjoyed seeing the coptic chritian church. Once again you learn how the Egyptian people have a deep respect for community and each other. Seeing families with the children playing late a night was thought provoking, If you want to pick up some local treasures you can walk in safety round the old town market without fear of being harrassed by traders.
Next was a surpise for my 30th... i had no idea where we were going but it was arrage dIw ould go parasailing. Again prompt pick up and friendly company.
Later that day we did the quad biking experiance. This is a great way to see more of the desert and the gorgeous egptian sky.....

I would definately reccomend Sharm Life to you. The company have great communication skills and will answer any questions you have and the quality of the trips is the best.

I know I will return to Sharm El sheikh and I will be using Sharm life upon my return. Til then all the best to the sharm life gang!

“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We booked 3 trips with sharm Life they were half an hour late to collect money and give us our tickets and info first trip we went on they were on time but we had to wait 40 minutes at another hotel for people who where late after that the trip went ok.Second trip to Cairo was a disaster we were picked up 1hour and 45minutes late no one rang us to let us know this we were already to go to bed when they arrived only wish we had,we were taken by mini bus to the coach that was to take us to cairo the bus filthy with very little room between seats the driver smoked all the way there and back the toilet was broken and stunk the only mosquito bite i got all holiday was while i was on this coach 9 hours each way,once in Cairo we were spilt up into small groups and given our own guide and mini bus the guide was the only redeeming thing about the trip. Our three trip was to the water park this time only half and hour late getting picked up water park was ok

England
6 attraction reviews
“Zizo and Sharm Life second to none!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

As we had travelled extensively in Egypt in the Spring we booked just local tours this time. Ras Mohamed by road, Star Gazing Trip with dinner and camel ride, City Tour at night, Quad Biking and as a surprise for my daughters birthday Parasailing. We arranged most of it via internet with Zizo beforehand. He is most accomodating, totally trustworthy and makes every effort to make your trip the best he can and he definetely did do this for us. I have not met anyone in the tourist industry in many years of travel, who has so efficiently managed to combine buisiness and personal touch. He is inspirational and patient. He took my daughter snorkeling which she has never done before. She just followed him into the water with no care in the world. In fact as two ladies travelling alone we felt truly taken care of. The same applies to his team. Hany observed that I may have been short changed on one occasion, which I had not noticed. He got the guy to come back and pay me the outstanding amount.
I bottled out of parasailing and got Beso to take my place. Apparently it is very safe and totally exhilorating, my daughter loved it and she loved the surprise. Quadbiking was an experience for me as a senior citizen and I eventually accepted one of the organisers as driver so as not to cause a hold up. No regrets, I had the ride of my life.
In fact the holiday ranks one of the best of my life, thanks to Sharm Life it ranks tops in my 50 years of travelling.
Zizo has an extensive, detailed description on his website and whatever the trip chosen it will be a good one, that I am sure of.
Thank you again for a wonderful time Zizo, Hany and Beso - top guys

Visited November 2012
MahmoudMoneim, Owner at Sharm Life Day Tours, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Sirs,

First of all I would like to thank for your time and kind words towards our company and staff.
It is with great pleasure to receive feedback from satisfied guests.

I am really glad to see that in general you were happy with the service received during your stay with us. And please rest assured that the management of Sharm Life Day Tours will do their best to keep it in this way in order to do not lose the spirit of our staff and level of service as it so important for us to have such comments and feedback as yours.

I have sent copies of your comments to all department heads to be shared with their team members and they were very delighted that they made you feel happy.

Mahmoud Moneim

E-mail: info@sharmlife.com
Cheshire
“Personal, excelllent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The practical upshot? Trust Sharm Life to make your holiday. Fantastic, timely service and really great people. The fact that they are cheaper than going with any "official" excursion organiser provided by your package holiday company is just a great plus. Indeed, they are better than every other excursion provider we have ever used.

A bit more detail? We chose, for the first time ever, to book an excursion in advance with a local operator rather than our package rep at the usual welcome meeting. The reviews here on Tripadvisor for Sharm Life just seemed too good to ignore them and the fast and helpful responses to our emailed questions from the owner, Zizo, helped convince us to give them a try. Yes, as others, we had to meet outside the hotel gates as our hotel tried to protect the vested interests of the various "official" tour reps but Zizo's great sense of humour helped settle me down as soon as we met him. We booked 2 trips with him - a private trip by air to Cairo and a much shorter, local excursion on a glass-bottomed boat. It transpired that our tour rep had neither of these on his menu anyway - we could have joined a large party for Cairo at a cost higher than Sharm Life's private guided tour and the excellent glass-bottomed boat trip wasn't anywhere to be seen on our rep's list of options. The service each time was personal and impeccable.

This was our first holiday in Sharm El Sheik. We enjoyed it so much that we expect to go back soon. And when we do the first person we'll contact is Zizo. He and his fabulous team made our first holiday in Egypt something really special.

Highly recommended.

“Amaaazzziiiinnggg!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Amazing trips, good value for money, well organized, well looked after would defiantly recommend Cairo and snorkeling