Our stay here was lovely. Our room was located at the far end of the hotel near the snorkelling pier so we had lots of peace and quiet. There is entertainment throughout the day and evening. The food is decent although not great and the service is usually friendly and prompt. We hired a private car to take us into town which was perfect for us as we like to be away from the hustle and bustle. The activities offered are great: snorkelling, diving, pool games, bingo, etc. etc. and there is a long beachfront to relax on. The pool was a fantastic size considering how busy it was with families. We always managed to get a lounger. Swim up bar is excellent. Room was great, but could have used a bit of renovation in the bathroom. I think with a bit of maintenance this place could definitely be a top tier resort in Sharm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Melia Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa