We recently stayed in the Melia Sharm hotel in November 2012, and we loved it! The hotel is beautiful and completely makes you oblivious to the outside building site of Sharm. The room we was given was outstanding, the view was amazing offering a pool and sea view of the hotel, the rooms are a very good size and offer a coffee and tea facilities, a multi national television, a mini bar and a king size bed. The only problem we had with the room was that every other All Inclusive hotel we have stayed in the mini bar is refilled daily for free, but in the Melia you have to pay for refills!
The hotel main attraction to us was the animation team which consist of members of different nationalities such as English, Turkish and Russian. Due to the fact we are an English family the two English animation team members introduced themselves to us on our first day, Danny and Aimie were fantastic to us and made our day! Danny was such a nice down to earth person and felt like a brother to me, he helped me make friends with other English people (two girls from Wakefield and four Essex lads) he even took time out for his work on his day off to come to the water park in Sharm called Cleo Park, he truly is one of the nicest people me and my family have ever met while being on holiday! The Melia Sharm should feel proud to have him on there team! While we was there the British female Animation team member Aimie was sacked from the hotel due to a review on this site, it was a sad moment for most of the British holiday makes in the hotel because the night before her and Danny made the beach party for me and my family!
We are considering going back for new year just to see Danny, due to the fact me and my family cried after leaving him it was such a sad moment ! So if anyone from the Melia Shark sees this please understand that Danny for us sells you as being the best hotel we have ever stayed in. We hope to see you again soon Danny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa