absolutely loved staying at Melia Sharm this November! the hotel overall was lovely and clean! the food wasn't amazing but it was ediable! the animation team were wonderfull especially Danny and Christina, was very upset saying goodbye to them as they made our holiday! fantastic friendly people! defiantly want to visit again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Melia Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa