we stayed for 6 nights and the hotel was good.
nice rooms, big flat screen tv and dvd player.
decor ok, touch biznizy.
hotel is only 3 years old so in good order.
very friendly staff.
downside around the main pool they play constant chill out music. which means if you have a room overlooking the pool you cant escape the music. we changed room.
hotel is actually part of the sonesta beach resort, but very much seperate and guests from the beach resort arent allowed into the le royale.
food is fine for a week, might get tiring after a couple.
naama resort and the old town are best avoided unless you enjoy being constantly hassled to part with your money.
do go on a snorkel trip to ras mohammed !!
a good hotel that does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royale Sharm El Sheikh, a Sonesta Collection Luxury Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Le Royale Sharm El Sheikh, a Sonesta Collection Luxury Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royale Sharm El Sheikh, a Sonesta Collection Luxury Resort, is a boutique property on the Red Sea. The resort offers 165 oversized luxurious guest rooms and spectacular suites with upscale amenities and opulent finishes. The resort features four magnificent heated swimming pools, a fine-dining Italian restaurant, fitness center and lushly landscaped gardens. Just 10 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Royale Sharm El Sheikh, a Sonesta Collection Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.