I booked a week over Christmas with my wife to have a relaxing break from the snow and ice of the UK. We took a gamble on the choice of hotel, checking with trip advisor as usual. I was a little worried about the warning about interference with the reviews of the hotel, but we decided to take a chance, what a brilliant choice it turned out to be.
The hotel was big, bright and beautiful, the staff were friendly, helpful and attentive and the food was very good indeed, particularly in the Asian restaurant under the management of Shenouda and his team, who looked after us very well. The patio of the Asian restaurant is right on the edge of the Red Sea, very spectacular and a real pleasure to spend my Christmas dinner there.
The bed was big and very comfortable, with wonderful cotton sheets, as you would expect in a top class hotel in Egypt. The housekeeping staff were first class, under the watchful eye of Ayoub, the housekeeping manager, who couldn't do enough for you.
The private beaches were well stocked with sunbeds and parasoles, with attentive staff (Mohammed Nagy and Shady) from the beach bar providing excellent service.
For Christmas, the management staff held a cocktail party, where we met all the managers (that is why I know the odd name), but we also met Dennis, the general manager of the hotel. He listens intently to feedback, regardless of it being positive or negative and acts accordingly. He believes in putting the customer first and it shows.
The animation team were very good, in particular Helen & Kayleigh, the 2 English dancers. They were friendly and funny, as well as being skilled dancers. Also nice to speak with fellow Brits who are working out there.
The Spa facilities were very good, with saunas, steam rooms and a really lovely jacuzzi.
We also wanted to go into Naama Bay, the local nightlife and have some fun. The hotel provide a free regular bus service into town every night.
I was concerned about going to Egypt, I didn't want the hassle and also decided that this was a relaxing holiday, not a cultural trip. We had minimal hassle in Naama Bay and the hotel staff NEVER hassle you. If you want a relaxing holiday in the sunshine, I strongly recommend this hotel in this resort. I honestly think I will be back. I would recommend it to anyone, including my friends and family.
I have stayed in many hotels throughout the world, including some of the big names. This one is one of the best I have stayed in.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay's famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.