Me and my girlfriend booked a last minute holiday to this once in a lifetime hotel. Everything was perfect. I have no complaints at all, the food was great supported by entertainment within the restaurants themselves too, we stayed in a Super Deluxe room which you could walk out onto the beach from, the cleanliness and room service was great.
Throughout the day we would either sit by the pool bar or on the beach and it was the service we received throughout the day that really made it a holiday to remember and why we will definitely be coming back next summer. I have to mention two very special people Taalat and Bob (Ehab) who work at the pool and beach and these guys really made sure our holiday was taken to another level. They work so hard to ensure your stay is just what you wanted and I felt I have to give TAALAT and BOB a special mention as nothing is too much to ask from these amazing people.
We would eat lunch by the beach most days and without doubt this is the place to eat. The food is great here and the service is top notch. My friend SHARIF who is the waiter at this bar is also a special man who only looks out for your interests. He will help you in any way possible and caters for all your needs.
Above all, the service and friendliness we received from these top guys along with the wonderfulness of the hotel have definitely attracted us to come back next year.
We thank you guys!
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay's famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.