We have just returned from Stella and what can I say but a big WOW! It is certainly the best hotel we have ever stayed in. From first check in to when we left we were made to feel special.
The food in La Terrazza is absolutely fantastic, there was so much choice, it was a case of what to choose, knowing whatever we didn't have would also be good! We had Beef Wellington twice during our two week stay and it was cooked to perfection both times. Loved the pasta station, where you could choose exactly what you wanted and how you wanted it cooking. Breakfasts were always good with fresh bread and rolls, plenty of fruit and omlettes that were really light and fluffy! The Restaurant Manager – Sherif Moursi, was so attentive at all times, he even knew what drinks we liked with any of our meals! We complimented him one night on how good the food was and he brought the chef out for us to meet, which was a really nice touch. The chef was Yasser Ibrahim and he took great pride in his food.
The pianist in the lobby bar in the evening was really good. It was a great place to sit and talk after dinner. Ahmed always remembered our drinks and kept us supplied with crisps and peanuts!
The hotel bedrooms (we were in Room 501) are kept spotlessly clean and tidy. The beds and bedding are the most comfortable we have ever slept on. Thanks to Roman our cleaner who did a fantastic job with some wonderful towel art - from monkeys hanging from the ceiling to an elephant on the bed.
The guys round the pool bar deserve a special mention as well. We had great service from super Mario, Bob and Mustapha. Also Majeed who made us a wicked Majeed special cocktail! Nothing was too much trouble for these guys. All day long they are walking round the sunbeds, offering fresh fruit, ice cold water or cleaning sunglasses. The pools were lovely and warm, they made swimming a pleasure and sitting at the pool bar is a fantastic experience.
Mr George the General Manager is a lovely man. He took time out to meet us one evening even though he was off duty. We just wanted to let him know how much we had enjoyed our holiday and the hospitality of his staff. He was really pleased we had told him and said it was nice to hear good things not just complaints!
The flight back was delayed approx 5 hours because of the snow in East Midlands. For some reason the delay meant there was very little food on the plane, so the promised "delicious James Martin prepared meal" was only partly available. So we had no cheese, biscuits, chocolate or dessert. Just a roast chicken dinner and a bread roll.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay’s famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square metre spa and Wellness Centre offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam Turkish baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare’s grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed á la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.