Finally getting round to writing a review. This was a 3rd visit to Stella, and it still doesn't disappoint. We stayed in a room over looking the main pool (whereas we have previously stayed to the side overlooking the spa pool). It was a bit noisy at night while the entertainment was still on, however we could also sit out and watch it from the comfort of our balcony. As always the service was amazing, food was good (but we don't eat much or expect much so perhaps easy to please). We just love this hotel.
We again had Bob at the relax pool to look after us, and by the end really felt like we had a made friend. We were sharing / comparing stories about life in each others countries, and for the first time ever we had our picture taken with him (something we have never done on a holiday).
We get married this year so not sure if we will experience Stella in 2013, which will be a shame but keeping my fingers crossed for 2014.
Thank you to everyone at Stella for another fantastic holiday and relaxing break.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay's famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.