Having stayed in Sharm for the diving experience for a number of years we decided to take our sons and respective girlfriends for one final holiday (before they have to pay for themselves!).
Having passed the Stella di Mare when returning from the days diving to the jetty, we thought we would give it a try. The hotel is built to a very high standard on the clifftop to the South of Naama Bay. It has a private beach area with pontoons to swim and snorkel along the reef. The pool areas were very clean with attentive staff serving drinks and offering activities. After the first day or so they start to get the message if you just want to be left alone. The rooms were large with enormous bathrooms and private balcony, very comfortable with a huge Queen size bed.We chose to eat mainly in Naama Bay so made use of the free shuttle bus regularly. Eating in the hotel's restaurants was expensive but at least there is plenty of choice. Taxis to the centre are pretty cheap but take advice from the locals for the best price and stick to it. Although close to Naama, it is a bit too far to walk, especially in the daytime heat. Stock up on water, drinks and snacks in town. Although the hotel policy is not to allow drinks bought outside into the hotel, we didn't find this a problem at all. On the whole a great place to stay. It was very quiet when were there (July 2012) but this was definately to our taste. If you are looking for a lively place then look elsewhere, if it's a peaceful oasis you are seeking then we highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay's famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh