Every Hotel in Sharm requires an infrastructure of 40% occupancy to feasibly operate. Therefore if you book well in advance, this then allows the Hotel to work out their budget and staff for their forthcoming year. On achieving this pre-requisite the Hotel's of Sharm will give you sublime deals to attract your custom. I purchased a week all inclusive at this establishment, for my good lady & I for the cost of £450. This I purchased last September, for February.
The great points of this Hotel were: -
1. The daily fresh home made bread was outstanding
2. The rooms were spotless - the sheets & towels were changed daily (the towels were delivered in the afternoon & you could feel the heat straight from the tumble dryer)
3. Each room contained a pro bono safe - as you well know countries like Spain charge you a fortune for the hire of a safe
4. Great Air Conditioning system & plenty of hot water
5. Mini Fridge where you could place your own libations & not have to purchase the Hotel's expensive types
6. A Hair Dryer & plenty of cupboard space
7. The Eggs/Omelets individually cooked to order were outstanding
8. The chicken & fish cooked on the hotplate individually were outstanding
9. The food on the servery was plentiful & selective; however why do we as a human race allow children to address the servery - all the children do is to play with the food & drop it. We do not allow our children to prepare & serve the food in the household; so why do we allow them to adress the servery?
10. The beer was suitable; however my good lady stated that the local spirits & wine was lamentable
11. The complete staff within the hotel was absolutely sublime
12. All sunbeds came with a mattress & a daily complimentary beach towel
The few bad points were: -
1. The free beach towels were available from 0900hrs onwards to stop the English from putting their towels down on the sunbeds. However the English overcame this by putting their own towels down at 0700hrs in the morning. However the comical side of the English rationale for reserving their sunbeds, is not to place them down before the "German's"- they are not in the equation now - but to place them down before the "Russian's"
2. I can now assimilate why previous reviews complained about stomach problems - it is not the quality that gives you the problems - it is the quantity! I have never witnessed so many big fat slobs stuff so much food down their gullets three times a day. It was definitely, "Who let the Hog's out?"
3. When it comes to money the Egyptians want your money as fast as possible. Always look for price tags on items and always be prepared that their "very good prices" are extortionist. THIS MEANS EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE. It is actually cheaper in Spain
Star Tips: -
1. We forget that this is "Egypt" and not "Europe"; however Sharm charge European prices. Therefore negotiate and bargain on everything
2. Ask for a ground floor pool view room 1129 - 1138
3. My good lady had a sublime pedicure, manicure & complete facial - they wanted LE 1,050 (after their big discount), however I received it for LE 800
4. My good lady & I had a sublime body massage - again they wanted LE 300 for 30 minutes, however I received both for LE 250 for 40 minutes (you receive a 15 minute complimentary facial message from the Hotel Reception)
5. The check out from your room and your AI finishes at noon on the day of your departure. However if you arrived at the Hotel after 1800hrs, go to reception & ask for an extension to 1400hrs and a lunch voucher; the reception will duly approve
All in all, a sublime Hotel at a sublime price. Will we go to this establishment again ......absolutely!
Always brush your tongue, to maintain fresh breath!
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.