“Brilliant - 7/7 days wind - what more could you ask for :)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Junkies Sharm El Sheikh. The first and only IKO & BKSA affiliated Kitesurfing Centre in Sharm El Sheikh. IKO & BKSA Courses, Rental Packages and Service Packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
littlehampton
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant - 7/7 days wind - what more could you ask for :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

just come back from 7/7 days wind - always going to make kitesurfers happy that one! We went to get our son (just turned 8) independently riding - and we have achieved just that! Hatem, his instructor was fantastic, very patient and taught him all the things we asked. Pedro worked very hard to accommodate us fitting his lessons in around suitable tide, wind etc - even opening up early one morning to get his lesson in around other courses going on - would definitely recommend this place for learning - safe, windy, and great tuition. We also had fun as independent riders - and the beach staff were efficient, friendly and always on hand to help you with your kit. A+++++ We'll be back!

• Polish first
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Kite Junkies - The Reviews Don't Lie - They are Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We took a group of 15 kitesurfers of mixed ability out to Sharm. The team at Kite Junkies could not have been more helpful. Lead by Pedro this week (apparently also normally Kevin and Di), the whole organisation put you as the holiday maker at the centre of their thoughts. They were chilled and friendly, gave sound advice, and could not have been more helpful when we had a few minor kit issues. They even offered to organise a night out for us in Sharm (and came out with us to ensure we were looked after) - all above and beyond the service. The service in Egypt can be a bit hit and miss; not here, it is exceptional - from the youngest beach assistant, through to the management team. Give them a go; you will not be disappointed (and that comes from a rather jaded and traditionally cynical traveller).

Annecy, France
“Great location, friendly & competent staff, good equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I spent two days with Kite Junkies learning the basics of kitesurfing - great fun and Ollie a good instructor. I would definitely recommend the team at Kite Junkies - and will be back. Their location has the perfect conditions - windy, warm water and shallow a long way out to sea. Top marks!

Fraserburgh
“An excellent kitesurfing outfit in a perfect lagoon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

From the moment I came through the door I was impressed by the level of professonalism shown by Kev, Di and their staff. I hired all equipment for my weeks stay, and boy what week.The wind gods definatly smilled on me I kited 7 days out 7, on everything from a seven to a seventeen meter. Wind seemed to be pretty full on in the morning and usualy eased back around lunch time. S U P boards and snorkling gear is available if there is no wind.
In the time it takes to get changed Armed and the boys have kite inflated and lines laid out. Twice during the week Kev had sailed out to me with a bigger kite as the wind was dropping, I am pretty sure you wont find that level of customer care any where else.
Kite Junkies also offer lessons for beginers and are I.K.O. acreditated. They also offer gear storage and rescue cover for guests who want to take their own gear. If you have any questions or querys before your visit drop em an E-Mail, they will be eager to help.
Before I arrived I had been puzzled by pictures on Kite Junkies website of people in full wet suits.On my first day I chose to go out in a shorty but my legs and arms ended up with pretty bad sunburn, so I used a fullsuit for the rest of my stay.
I stayed the Regency Plazza for the duration of my trip and I must say I was a little worried after reading some the the reveiws on this site. Room I stayed in was spotless, the grub was fine. However I feel I must point out that at the time of writing the Plazza's main pool is closed due to refurbishment.
Resort was quiet at the time of my trip due to earlyer protests in Cairo but it was slowly starting to pick up.

Cov
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing kiteschool - great spot, even better people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

We've just come back from our 4th trip there. The best so far. Kev, Di, Pedro and Marcus run a friendly and relaxed operation and have a great spot to work with. I cant recommend it highly enough, we're planning our next trip back. If you want to learn, improve or just have a great family beach holiday with some great kiting, this is the place.
I'd recommend staying at the Jaz Mirabel complex if possible, it was a cut above the other places we've stayed.

Visited February 2011