“Very professional!” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Very professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at Tirana Aqua Park resort where Pyramid Diving had a base. We booked a boat trip with Mido to Ras Mohammed . It worked perfectly for us as I'm an Open Water Diver but my mum and friend only wanted to snorkel- so when I dived they snorkelled. They also gave me a check dive off the beach which was amazing! Dived for an hour there and wish it was longer!! I felt very safe I learned a lot of new things! My mum and friend also loved the snorkelling with Hussein! Lunch was good as well and they were constantly coming round with drinks. The reef was beautiful and I really enjoyed myself! Thank you to everyone at Pyramid!

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
“great diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

had an amazing time with pyramids diving did my refresh course with amr then went out and did 7 dives on boat trips seeing so many great things the lads are a great bunch go on boat trips as the reefs are the best ive ever seen plus on our last dive we saw sharks which was what we were hoping for my 11 yearold also did a try dive and he has now got the bug hopefully ill be back soon to dive with u guys cheers

Visited July 2013
13 attraction reviews
“Great diving with an excellent team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Sharm in June 2013 for a short diving holiday. Pyramid divers had a dive center in the hotel and immediately made us feel very welcome. Alex explained everything, the setup, the team, the itineries, everything. As we wanted to dive the Thistlegorm, and my wife was only an Open Water diver, Alex explained that the Advanced Open Water certification was required for the wreck. He explained that she could do her training as part of our daily boat trips, culminating in a day diving on the Thistlegorm. Sold!

The team are friendly, enthusiastic, helpful and very professional. Safety comes first, closely followed by enjoyment. We would heartily recommend then, especially Alex, Omar and "Butcher diver". Moustafa at the dive shop was also fabulous.

Mold, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Pyramid diving had representatives around our hotel St George Homestay, we already knew we wanted to go Snorkeling/Scuba Diving before we went and these guys made it fantastic.

I went snorkeling and partner initially went diving for the first trip we went to Tiran Island where we we had 3 stops in total. I had 3 stops for snorkeling and my partner had 2 dives and one snorkeling.

For the 2nd trip we went to Ras Mohammed National Park were we both went snorkeling.

We both found the snorkeling in each location fantastic and my partner very much enjoyed his diving experience. At Ras Mohammed only experienced divers are allowed as it is a protected area.

During both the trips i felt very safe and was had the option to snorkel with a professional instructor where he would hold on to a rubber ring or you could do your own thing. Life jackets were provided however the sea is so salty there that you can easily stay afloat with no effort.

Transportation to and from the docks was also provided in the price. The food we had on board was tasty there was the same choice on both trips with Pasta, Meatballs in tomato sauce and variety of salads and breads.

We left at around 7.30 and arrived back to the hotel at 4.00 in the afternoon it really was a full day event.

I would highly recommend this trip and company to anyone who is keen to experience the red sea experience.

London
6 attraction reviews
“exactly what you ask for and more!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We chose this diving centre as they were based in our hotel and the really nice sles guy gave us a brilliant deal. We had to do our Scuba review as it had been over a year since we had been diving. This was done in the pool for the skills check then we had a dive off the jetty. The staff there were really helpful and sorted everything out for us without any issues and in the first dive we were lucky enough to see a barracuda!!!
We also booked another day diving in Tiran Island. Our first dive was at south reef where we saw a sting ray and loads of other fish. A true delight. We then travelled to Jackson Reef which is in the top ten places to dive in the world where we were lucky enough to spend about 5 minutes watching a giant turtle eat his dinner!. He/she was huge and as we had asked to see rays and turtles on this dive they certainly delivered!!
We have pretty much been diving everywhere now in Egypt so unlikely to return but if we did we woud go back to Pyramids Diving that is for sure.