Just returned from 2 weeks at this fabulous hotel and had an amazing holiday and made many new friends.
Firstly, I would like to say I was there at the same time as FRANCISCAR who wrote a review on 17.9.09. I will say she was a nightmare guest and created an unpleasant atmosphere. I can assure any person reading these comments that most of her complaints were totally unjustified and unwarranted.
NOW WHAT DO I SAY - From the moment we arrived at the airport and saw George's smiling face until taken back by George on departure, the whole experience was truly wonderful and you are made to feel very ROYAL indeed.
Check in was exceptional and everything about the hotel was explained by Mohammed Ali. The rooms are very pleasant, fresh fruit and flowers on arrival are a nice touch.
There are about 11 restaurants to choose from, either within or outside the hotel in Soho square, standards are good and the food is very high quality, the tepenyakki restaurant was the favourite. I have been to 5* all inclusive hotels before but I have never had such good quality food or overall service.. The separate pool area for royal guests was lovely, Ali looked after the sunbeds, towels etc, and the pool bar staff (emed and rammy) served water and drinks all day long, nothing was too much trouble for the boys. Thank you very much. The beach was a short walk away and the snorkelling was great from the jetty. Looking for NEMO every day, the elusive clown fish!!!!
Anyway just one last bit to say thank you so much to all the staff but I really have to mention - ISLAM, HAMDY, GEORGE & BARBARA, you are lovely. We met some wonderful new friends on holiday that we hope to see again.
The Royal is a little gem, hopefully there will be room for us next year, but overdevelopment has the potential to spoil this unique experience.
Again, many thanks to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh