Hadn't been back to Royal Savoy for just over a year.
Every time I've gone back it gets better. The Hotel is always improving itself not like some that rest on their Laurels.
The service and attentiveness by the staff is second to none.
Every detail to being whisked through the airport on arrival to departure is 7* , The food was amazing seriously every mouthful in every restaurant , did the stake house, the Indian, the Chinese , the Thai, The Teppanyaki was off the charts what an incredible Chef a true Amazing Experience the food just Wow , the Italian restaurant was spot on also.
Stayed in the new wing that was being built last time I was in RS. Was gobsmacked beautiful rooms not like the last time was shabby.
The staff are wonderful , there is not one thing I could fault.
I've been to a lot of country's and Hotels all around the World. The Royal really would take some beating but if it did you'd be looking at spending maybe £10,000 a week to experience the same.
This really is a true Jem only thing is with only 40 plus rooms once word is out will be difficult to get in or the prices might shoot up.
Right now it is the Best in Sharm , can't believe it's not No 1 on trip-advisor it should be.
The private beach being served all day. The beautiful Rooms, The excellent Restaurants, The wonderful Gardens, The wonderful private pools in RS, The great Staff, Great maid from Philippines Chantelle, the great snorkelling , No kids running around, very tranquil place.
would I recommend 100% will I be back God willing 100% .
I'd like to thank the staff for your wonderful work . Nothing was too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh