No excuses but we have been so busy since we were at the Royal Savoy in May that we have only just got round to writing just how wonderful the Hotel is.From the time we arrived at the Airport we were treated like Royalty escorted by a member of staff through all the security taking us straight to the front of the queue. Once the luggage was collected we were whisked away in a nice car to the hotel. This is not a one off as we have been to the Royal Savoy before and it happens every time. We were greeted by Samuel and several members of the team who checked us in at a speed of knots then taken up to the Junior Suite with a nice drink. The weather is always perfect, the pools and garden areas spotless, the drinks just keep flowing, the service at all restaurants are first class and our room was cleaned to perfection from the jacuzzi to all the mirrors with not a mark on them. Loved the ice cold flannels round the pool and having our sun glasses cleaned was always a bonus. Restaurants were always booked for us in advance by the ever attentive Anna in Guest relations (nothing was ever too much trouble always checked each day that we were okay); or the bubbly young Lauren who was always smiling.We loved the buggy rides from Lewis Hamilton (Nashaat) but hang on to your hats if you ask him to step on the GAS! Do not worry about all the trouble you have heard that is happening in Egypt as it is a long way from the Hotel and the security they have in Sharm El Sheik is excellent. Our favourite restaurant was the seafood one as it not only had a great view of the sea, the service was fantastic and the food always cooked to your liking. A special thank you to Michael who runs a tight ship as it shows with all the wonderful staff which includes the following:- Samue,l Anna & Lauren, Emad, Mahmoud, Mohamed, Bishoy, Ahmed, Bechoy and Mostafa. If we have missed any names out we apologise as you are all first class. We are unable to return until 2015 due to family commitments but oh boy you will know when we return! Keep up the stocks of Cava and Beer plus smoked salmon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh