I can't say enough about this resort from the private car pick up at the airport close by to the relaxed check in service where the Royal staff actually came out front and greeted us. The bar and wait staff service was excellent and personal. I have never been thrilled with large resorts and the Savoy is large but going the Royal route you feel like a king and queen. The Royal area is private, with its own entrance, bars, restaurant and beach area. We had no problem getting a pair of loungers at the beach. The room was a standard Royal room and very well appointed and we were shown larger suites as well but some distance from the main Royal reception area. We felt very safe and secure and the staff management go out of there way to assist.
We would go back in a instance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh