Royal Savoy is a fantastic property to stay at.One might argue that the rates are a little expensive but the exclusivity ,private pools ,beaches ,free drinks etc are totally worth it.The staff is great and the customer service is world class.
Some of the minor issues is that lunch can be a problem given Soho square is closed in afternoon and Royal savoy has limited food options during afternoon.There is construction work going on probably alterations and that can have some noise in the rooms which is a irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh