The Savoy hotel is a good hotel with all the facilities that you need (resto, bars, swimming pool, beach, fitness etc). Also we see a lot of possibilities for families with children.
Although, in our case we decided to have a week holliday without the children and therefore we choose the Royal Savoy and this was really top! Very nice and spaceious room,a separate reception and staff, a private lounge with terrace for breakfast and separate pools and beach (on a discrete way). This gives a very quite and relaxing atmosphere. But the most impressive was the personalised service of the staff, they take care every day of our welness. It was their mission to give us an unforgettable stay.
Food: very good sea resto & italian resto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh