I went to this magnificent hotel with my wife for 12 gloious days of relaxation for an all inclusive holiday. In this hotel all inclusive means just that - not one penny extra unless you have some of the more extravagant dishes and there is really no need for that. But the real delight of this hotel is the staff who all go out of there way to make your holiday special, they are outstanding particularly Farag who cooked our breakfast, Saoud who looked after us so well in the Seafood Island restaurant ( how fantastic is that for a location!) among others, the guys who ran the residents lounge and the chap who provide the drinks at the Royal Savoy pool, sooy I cannot remember your name but you were a real star and I am sure that the managers know who you are. Just Brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh