“Dirtiest hotel I ever stayed in!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Dolphin Beach Hotel

Dolphin Beach Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Safaga
Dolphin Beach Hotel
You added Dolphin Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Downtown Corniche, Safaga, Egypt   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Safaga B&B and Inns
Eindhoven
“Dirtiest hotel I ever stayed in!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

Because the hotel we planned to stay at had been overbooked, we ended up at the Dolphin Beach hotel in Safaga. What a terrible choice! The hotel was located among the rubble of renovation or demolition, not quite sure. The rooms had definitely not been cleaned in a long time, as a dust cloud flew from the bed when I tossed my backpack onto it. Even worse: the bedlinen was dirty, probably from a previous guest. I demanded that the bedlinen be changed, which was done right away. The bathroom smelled awful, probably blocked sewerage, and the hotel's solution was a refresher spray.... TV did not work, neither did half of the lamps in the room. Breakfast the next day consisted of old white rolls, jam and a boiled egg. The 'beach' is small, not enough sun beds for all guests, and is dirty as well: old tyres, dead fish and rubbish scattered everywhere. Was happy to leave this place and would not recommend it to anyone. Definitely the worst place I ever stayed at.

• Stayed October 2010

1 review from our community

Been to Dolphin Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!