“lovely friendly hotel superb gardens vg beach” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early & Save
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Nuweiba
4.0 of 5 stars 580 Reviews
Brighton, United Kingdom
“lovely friendly hotel superb gardens vg beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was our 4th visit to this hotel and we intend returning next year. We have tried hard but can't find anything to criicise - we agree there is no city centre nearby but one realises that when booking!the . Very tasty foo d in the dining room It felt like our home with a very well maintained bedroom. Beautiful gardens with profusion of flowers and a 2 minute walk from our room onto the beach All resort hotels should be like this !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
AlyHassan, Front Office Manager at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Judith,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home. Sincerely yours,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was hotel number 7 we have been touring around. Egypt our first visit to the Hilton Nuweiba. We stayed for 2 nights wish it had been longer . The service was very good the food was exellent . Chatting to the chefs and waiters all willing to help . The pool was not heated but i still went in . It was much warmer in the sea. There was only one other British Man apart form a lovely local family who we spoke with . Think all other guests Russian . We did not go on the beach until late afternoon . The only thing we thought was very disrespectful on the beach both ends they were topless bathing (older women) . Not a nice sight !! . They are in a muslim Country and should respect that fact.
The hotel Manager was very nice to chat with .,
Yes, there are Mosquitos, and fly,s i got bit a few times. We took a spray with us , and used it all . Its just one of those things. There were just as many in sharms , luxor, Aswan and Alex except I would say Cario just the fly . We were making a joke my husband and I they appear from no where.
Nice break , The town is very small . This should come as no shock read before you go about Nuweiba . Apart from relaxing there is little to do . My husband and I liked this we had been hectic.
We were going to Jordan Aqaba . Just a to let you know about the ferry . Went to ticket office 19.00 told to come back next day . Went back 9am same man .I said good morning in Arabic I can speak little. I asked him for 2 tickets . He said ferry was 2 hours crossing i said "no 3" he said I was wrong . ( of course he was wrong ) He said we had to be there 11am . He could have given ticket night before it is valid 6 months. The boat goes between 16.00 hrs and 17 .00 . Very long wait bad conditions . Told you in case your planning on going to Petra. Long day but on a good note met 2 great chinese men ,1 dutch and fantastic palestinian family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashrafyounis, Assistant front office manager at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear Guests,

Sincerely yours,
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Mosquitos, cockroaches, flies . . . oh my

My wife and I spent a week at this all-inclusive resort in Nuweiba. It was our first time - we wanted to try a different location on the Red Sea other than Sharm or Dahab.

Though we live in Cairo (where there are “many” flies) we found it very difficult to relax when we were at the beach. Flies were constantly attacking us, as the garbage cans were rarely emptied. There were also a few camels at one end of the property and there was dung everywhere. Dung + rubbish = a lot of flies.

When the sunset, the mosquitos arrived: in full force. One evening my wife got bit 17 times – these pets were also in our room. Misery! We also saw a few cockroaches.

The rooms are okay except for the bloodstains and shoe marks on the ceiling from previous guests – they definitely had the same issue: mosquitos.

Anyway – the nature is beautiful – weather is great - the staff is extremely helpful and kind. We had an adventure and we experienced another area of the Red Sea; however, won’t be going back to this location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashrafyounis, Assistant front desk manager at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest.

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spared to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

I am sorry the hotel experience was not up to your satisfaction. Therefore I have discussed all your respective comments into details with our management team. Who I can assure you, has taken the necessary measures to ensure that those comments are rectified.

please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort in the soonest future.

Aqaba, Jordan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

i love this hotel, its clean and you can have a good time for relaxing , they have a nice beach but not nice pool, the disco close very early ! !and the have good food
its nice to visit this hotel, but nothing around like a city center

Room Tip: i love the first floor rooms
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ashrafyounis, Assistant front desk manager at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Mr.Baha

Sincerely yours,
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was our 6th visit to the coral hilton. We have in the past booked through Longwood Holidays, but this time we used holiday Designers, saved £300 and all was organised very efficiently, including a choice of flight times and destinations, and our own taxi from the airport to the resort.
As always we had a lovely holiday, the hotel was only 30% full and it was reflected in the service. The gardens are now looking quite neglected, we didn't see any gardeners apart from early in the mornings. we felt the food was a little better, not as much choice but what we had was better quality, we were looked after very well by the boys in the restaurant, especially, our favourite, George who cooks the eggs for breakfast! We will go back, but hope they will give a little more attention to the gardens and grounds, especially picking up the litter, mostly caused because they now use plastic cups for water, instead of bottles.

Room Tip: third building first floor, unless you can afford a bungalow
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashrafyounis, Assistant front desk manager at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest

How always nice to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the service you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

For your kind information, your comments are of great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Have just returned from the Hilton again, 3 times again this year and still ready to go back again just as soon as I can. This time I went with a very dear friend who had not been before and like me she enjoyed every moment (apart from the weather) As usual the staff made us feel very much at home and nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was clean and looked after every day, the beach staff (Ahmed) was amazing, big thanks to him for looking after us so well during our stay. The staff on the beach bar, in particular Mohamed in the red glasses was adorable even to the last day when he helped with our luggage to the coach...big thank you to him. Wesam was fantastic, he helped to surprise us with new drinks everyday which isn't easy when you are dealing with probably the only 2 people in the hotel NOT drinking alcohol but I must quickly add that I thought we seemed to be having the most fun, wonder why???? He also helped me to find my gold bracelet that I lost one evening. Even though the bar was closed for the night he still went round the grounds until he found it. He also helped to look for my lost glasses that were actually in my room all along!! Alaa tried his hardest to sing above the 'guests' that were trying their hardest to out do him, well done to him. As always the high light of my holiday will always be Samy in the restaurant. He makes sure I only have the food I am able to eat and even though I know it must be difficult but he never seems to mind. If you are ever in need of a very big hug go to this hotel if only for that, Samy can make you feel a million dollars in seconds, he is kind, honest, genuine and a real gentleman. And yes of course I am obviously just a little bit in love with him!!! Downsides to the holiday, well the cuts I have accepted and as I don't drink that part doesn't bother me, the gardens were being well maintained this time, the staff always have been amazing and I can not complain about them. Critizism...would be so much better if we could charge everything to the room and not have to worry about cash, please try to reconsider this for the future. Little gripe...would have been nice if Mr Nasser had managed to come over and say hello, he must have been aware of me being there, everyone else seemed to know I was coming. Then the weather, what can I say, it was dire. Rain, thunder, lightening like I have never seen in my life!!! How spectacular it was with the mountains in the back ground. Biggest regret was the lack of evening entertainment. This is the second time this has happened and it is advertised. This really must be looked into. Would I go back again? Try and stop me. Why? because of the hotel staff. Make sure they all know they are an
amazing. See you all next year, God willing

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a ground floor room if you can, you get much more room and tea and coffee making f...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Oxford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

5th time at this hotel, had good holiday, but it is not the hotel it used to be. Lots of cuts and seemed to be working to a tight budget, and it showed. Lots of facilities not available, only wine with meals now and so watered down it was tasteless. We did mention this and were given better wine (or without the water) Grounds not nearly as nice as they used to be. Staff at this hotel are fantastic and work so hard. The hotel was full of East Europeans, very few Brits. Would not return unless there were some better reviews on Trip Advisor

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Yours sincerely,

Been to Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort? Share your experiences!