“Absolute Heaven!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sahara Beach Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nuweiba
Sahara Beach Camp
You added Sahara Beach Camp to your Saves list
Nuweiba, Egypt   |
Ranked #10 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Nuweiba
“Absolute Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed here with my husband April 2013 for 2 nights and and again March 2014 for 3 nights, Cannot fault anything! Everything from the Staff, food and beautiful relaxation was just perfect, on our 2nd trip we got the bus to Nuweiba from Sharm El Sheikh and they had someone collect us at the bus station so we didn't have to get a taxi, we were the only guests on our visit this year and I have to say I wish we didn't have to leave! I recommend this beautiful location to everyone, Staff make you feel at home and nothing was of any trouble for them - lovely menu to choose from and excursions are available if you wish to explore, simply relaxing was good enough for us on the lovely beach and swimming in the clear blue sea! I will be returning very soon with my husband and my family from Scotland.

Room Tip: All double rooms are the same, I like to stay in no. 1 as when you look out your window all you can...