great 2 weeks stay at this hotel, the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you their service was great. Food was good with a variety of restaurants we ate mainly at night in the Jasmine the food was very good and the Chef and waiting staff were a delight. The beach is lovely with plenty of beds.The rooms were clean and a great standard. At night the Dockers bar the animation Team did a great job with the entertainment, and put on some good shows.
on the whole a well run hotel the management down to the staff work hard and go out of their way make sure you have a pleasant stay.
Look forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Tia Heights Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel
- Hurghada Le Meridien
- Meridien Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Egypt's spectacular Red Sea coast, TIA Height's large resort is ideally situated on a stretch of sandy beach in Makadi Bay. The hotel faces the magical waters of Egypt's Red Sea, nestled between desert dunes and breathtaking mountain ranges. The bay provides a superb location for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Built over 250,000 square metres (in a total surrounding area of one million square metres of land), this five star resort boasts a 6,400 square metre swimming pool that is considered the largest pool in the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Tia Heights Makadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.