When we arrive at Magawish Swiss Inn, my friend had a break down when she saw the room. There were big ants on the floor and the bathroom doesn't look very good. We were dissapointed. We didn't expect luxury, but we try to think positive, after all we just need a place to sleep.
After we saw the beach....how beautifull is...we forget instantly how the room look like :).
At the restaurant the food was good but we have half board and in Egipt all inlcusive it's recommended.
The resort is very big, with a lot of bungalows.
The animation team is great, in the morning we do water gym and in the noon belly dancing classes.
Near the beach is a horse building (they have 14 horses), it's very nice to ride a horse in the sunset, on the beach.
If you didn't like horses and you want to try something else, you can go with the camile. Was an amazing experience for me.
Also, I recommenod Cleopatra Massage Center (near the beach), it's very relaxing.
If you are going to Hurghada and you are f'irst time in Egypt don't miss diving (amazing experience) - at Magawish you can dive at Colona Diving Center. And also the must have trips to Luxor and Cairo.
In the end I have to say that we have a good trip, we enjoy it at the maximum. There are a lot of things to do at Magawish. But if you want luxury and you spend a lot of time in the room, don't choose this hotel because you will be dissapointed.
- Also Known As:
- Magawish Swiss Hotel Hurghada
- Magawish Swiss Hotel
- Magawish Swiss Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the hotel: Hotel Magawish Village & Resort is ideally located in the tourist area of 1.2 km of natural sandy beache overlooking the Magawish island. Everybody likes to stay at the beach, especially if it takes place on the Red Sea coast, where 365 days a year heat. On our proposed resort for a large variety of outdoor activities and sports - from diving and snorkeling to extreme kite surfing. Location: Located on the beach, 8 km from the airport and 15 kilometers from the center of Hurghada. Number of rooms: 425 Types of rooms: 332 bungalow,24 studios, 56 apartments, 9 family rooms, 2 family villas, 2 royal suites. Room Description: The hotel provides accommodation in the hotel type buildings and bungalow-type, which are distributed throughout the hotel to ensure privacy during your stay. All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, bath or shower, minibar, terrace or balcony . Guest Services: - reception desk and information desk - limousine - laundry - internet cafe - professional animation team - kids club - supermarket - shop - two freshwater swimming pools (one heated in winter) - two children's pools - tennis courts - squash courts. - an international diving center - windsurfing and kite surfing - riding (for beginners - with instructor) For children: - playground; - children's club. Restaurant and bars: Restaurant Manta: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. beach bar and restaurant The dolphin: pizza, pasta and salad at lunchtime. Restaurant Mermaid: a wide range of seafood dishes, both international and local, deluxe sea view and a fantastic view of the sky. Stylish pub Bogart's pub & Disco: excellent place to have fun for a pleasant drink. A bar Panorama, bar Divers, a poolside bar Shamousa, a poolside bar, and Lotus Oriental Cafe. Beach: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Magawish Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.