Just returned after 2 weeks at this hotel and would certainly recommend it . We have been to Egypt many times and while not the most luxurious it is certainly good value . The food is good and the rooms are spacious and clean . The best part of this hotel is the animation team . We don't usually partake in activities but yolanda and yumi take the time to entertain (yolanda is soo funny -should be on tv . While yumi is a fantastic dancer and wonderful to be around . They take the time to talk and make you feel special . Thank you ladies we miss you . The entertainment is the best we have seen . The staff truly look after you and nothing is too much trouble . A special mention to Ali at the pool . Thank you for looking after us . I certainly would recommend this hotel . Give it a try the location is great you really won't be disappointed . Happy holidays ! Jane & Justin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada