my wife and I just had a 2 weeks holiday at the mamlouk palace 8-7-13 to 22-7-13 form stepping off the plane to getting to the hotel was no trouble to any one we was in 31201 room garden view no far from beech all the staff there are a CREDIT to the hotel the boat trip we took was booked at the end of the peir and was a great day out all the staff on the boat where amazing so was the food you have to try the a al carte restaurants.try to keep away from the shops outsde the hotel as this was a nightmare the shop keepers would not let you just look you are expected to buy something the food in buffet restaurant was also very nice the rooms where very spacious clean and tidy we will be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada