We spent a nice week in this hotel. Overall the premises and service was good/very good, except Daria...she was great! :-)) I would like to thank her for her kindness and readiness to help and organise things for our comfort.
The food was ok, but we missed some more and diverse fresh fruit.
The red flags you can raise on the beach to signal "sellers" and agents to leave you alone are perfect idea. Something like this we are missing in other hotels.
We are planning to return to this hotel next year. See you there.
Milena from Slovenia
(using my son's account on TripAdvisor)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada