“Terrible!” 1 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Village Road, Hurghada 84111, Egypt   |
Ranked #136 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me my partner and 7 month old came to stay here for a week we never managed to stay longer than 1 night because, our first night we got there the hotel was as a quiet as a grave yard understandably it was out of season!
We were provided with a room on the 3rd floor, and the lifts were not working so we had to carry a pushchair up and down 3 flights of stairs we decided to have a look around and near pool. there were no lights switched on down path ways so we could barley see where we were walking.
we decided to go down for dinner the food was not even fit for dog! Awful! The food looked stale and nothing looked fresh, we decided to go back to our room and get some sleep the cot they provided us with was so low my son would have fell out of if, had he leaned over the side or worse tried to climb out, this was highly unsuitable for an infant of this age! We waited for the following morning to see our rep to discuss our concern!
Through the night my son woke up for a bottle about 2am I went to rinse out bottle before making feed to realise they had switched the water off!!! I went straight down to reception the young lad was asleep in office I had to wake him up he made a phone call the water didn't switch back on till 5 I had to listen to my poor baby boy scream for 3 hours!
The following day we decided to have a quick drink to be told they had ran out of beer vodka or any alcohol, what hotel runs out of these essentials when it's set to be an all inclusive resort???????!! for us that was the icing on the cake!
I would Definitely not recommend this hotel for people with special requirements or children as this hotel couldn't even manage to supply us with adequate living conditions I.e the basics!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2014

I was first time in Egypt and I fall in love with this country. Now I understand people who come here 20 times or even more. Also I had fantastic time in Premium Blue Lagoon hotel. Very friendly atmosphere created by staff. Special thanks to Atteya Farag (Tito) who always was attentive intelligent and helpful to solve any problem. Chief-cook Mohammed Ali and his team also do their job as well. Now I want to come back againe.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
AminaAly, Manager at Premium Blue Lagoon Resort, responded to this review, January 3, 2015
Dear Anna,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that the first visit to Egypt left a good impression and we hope that you will become our regular guest. Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

It is a beautiful hotel. The staff is very pleasunt. In particular, I was impressed by Atteya Farag- a gentleman at the reception which was very attentive, friendly and courteous. I'd go back there anytime.

• Stayed August 2014
AminaAly, Manager at Premium Blue Lagoon Resort, responded to this review, November 27, 2014
Dear Florina,
Thank you for your feedback! Looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
NRW, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

It is a great hotel. Good located in Hurghada. I was single traveler and had a perfect time there. The food was as mostly usual in Egypt acceptable.
I met a fantastic animation team, which always brougt good mood and had dayli changing activities. Especially the chef animation Hamada and a girl named Julia had always a good joke and u saw they enjoy them work.
All in all it was a nice stay. Thanks to all staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear Rene,
Thank you for your feedback! Our pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel and experience ever, I made booking by booking.com but when I came to check in the staff couldnt find my reservation. I should show them reservation confirmation in my e-mail but internet did not work. They checked me in after waiting one hour and told me we will sort things out in the morning. They I went for dinner, the restaurant looks like horrible bar, desaster. Then I went to room, there was no hot water, cleaning was so-so. In the morning they couldnt find my booking, as per FO Manager internet still didn't work, and it was already 10:00. I asked FO Manager how are they managing their business if internet is not working and they are not able to receive reservations, they can contact them by phone????
Then I asked to speak to GM, and FO Manager told me he will be maybe here in one hour????
Then somehow they find reservation and I checked out immidiately even I had to stay 3 nights. FO Manager wears jeans and shirt?????!!!!!desaster
General cashier doesn't have teeth??????
Staff doesn't have uniforms???
This is NO STAR hotel

• Stayed October 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We arrived at 12 pm , Reception can't find our reservation & we had to send them the hotel confirmation through our email while he can contact his reservation department easily.

We waited till 3pm till they found our reservation then we was informed that there is no rooms available & we should wait ,at 4 pm we went to our rooms and feeling that we started our vacation, just wanted to take shower we discovered that there was no water... I called the reception and they said they will send someone I waited again no one came, I went down for the reception to ask for a solution I was informed that the hotel was closed for a long time& just opened before I arrived with 15 days and only 100 room available outof 300 and there is no staff enough for the hotel , it means that all the hotel rooms are not ready for guests and that our room has a problem with water and wait for another room which was not clean also& shower doesn't work, I decided to check out after a horrible 6 hours & went to another hotel.

Note: in the time,there was 2 similar situations in the reception one of them called the police.

No apologies are accepted from the management you should legally asked for this rating, you should be reclassified as a 1 star hotel...

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Cairo, Egypt
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

this hotel is horrible !
i had a business event there and we booked through a tourist Office as it is supposed that it is ( 5 Stars ).. but when we arrived i found it 2 Stars Maximum..
i wonder how it can be 5 ! ! i got many promises to improve the cleanliness of the rooms and the food as we are having visitors in the training day..
but no vain..insects in the rooms , very poor food , dirty house keeping and very very terrible customer service..no suppliers in the room..there is no hot water !
i had to cancel the event 20 HRS before it starts and moved to a real 5 stars hotel in el Gouna..
it cause me alot of troubles to change an event place and accommodation for 25-30 persons in that short notice..the only good thing is the room view (ONLY
so advise any one not to stay there at all..i had a very horrible and terrible experience there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Premium Blue Lagoon Resort? Share your experiences!