Me my partner and 7 month old came to stay here for a week we never managed to stay longer than 1 night because, our first night we got there the hotel was as a quiet as a grave yard understandably it was out of season!
We were provided with a room on the 3rd floor, and the lifts were not working so we had to carry a pushchair up and down 3 flights of stairs we decided to have a look around and near pool. there were no lights switched on down path ways so we could barley see where we were walking.
we decided to go down for dinner the food was not even fit for dog! Awful! The food looked stale and nothing looked fresh, we decided to go back to our room and get some sleep the cot they provided us with was so low my son would have fell out of if, had he leaned over the side or worse tried to climb out, this was highly unsuitable for an infant of this age! We waited for the following morning to see our rep to discuss our concern!
Through the night my son woke up for a bottle about 2am I went to rinse out bottle before making feed to realise they had switched the water off!!! I went straight down to reception the young lad was asleep in office I had to wake him up he made a phone call the water didn't switch back on till 5 I had to listen to my poor baby boy scream for 3 hours!
The following day we decided to have a quick drink to be told they had ran out of beer vodka or any alcohol, what hotel runs out of these essentials when it's set to be an all inclusive resort???????!! for us that was the icing on the cake!
I would Definitely not recommend this hotel for people with special requirements or children as this hotel couldn't even manage to supply us with adequate living conditions I.e the basics!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premium Blue Lagoon Resort A new 5 star resort superbly located on the pedestrian a promenade in the center of Hurghada . Hotel facilities include a 300 meters long private sandy beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Premium Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hurghada
- Hotel Pyramisa Blue Lagoon