Hotel shabby and dirty. Initially showed us a room with dirty bed and dirty bathroom. Second room only marginally better. On the fourth day our room was forcibly entered whilst we were at dinner, the safe was removed from the wardrobe and had been forced open. All our money was stolen and my mobile phone taken. At that stage my husbands credit cards were missing, they strangely appeared later in a completely different area of the room, this happened at the same time as my husband was busy cancelling them on his mobile. We were continually lied to by the staff, who were in coercion with the police not to provide a crime report for an insurance claim. The transfer bus was waiting to take us to the airport before a report was forthcoming. The hotel owner raged at the police trying to prevent them from writing a report, this sounded so violent we were not allowed to enter the building at that time. The police offered to provide the report after they knew our flight would have taken off, they were trying to bribe us. The report only materialised when they realised all our money had been stolen and we had nothing to give them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premium Blue Lagoon Resort A new 5 star resort superbly located on the pedestrian a promenade in the center of Hurghada . Hotel facilities include a 300 meters long private sandy beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Premium Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hurghada
- Hotel Pyramisa Blue Lagoon