I stayed there with my friends when we were in Hurghada on a diving trip and we practically spent all days on a diving boat...however we spent enough time at this hotel to give a proper review.
Reception - we waited at the check-in counter at least 1,5h. We initially booked an apartment by the pool, but they wanted to move us in the main hotel buliding. After an hour and with help of our rep we finally moved to 2-bedroom apartment we booked.
The apartment was very nice and clean and beds were very comfortable.We did not use the swimming pool and other similar amenities, but they looked nice and clean
Food - the buffet served the same food all week. They should work on expanding the variety and speed of the staff, since almost every breakfast we waited 15 minutes to get 2 eggs and 1 freshly squeezed orange juice.
But that was not the main disappointment which came from the hotel staff. I mean 4 bartenders behind the bar and only one of them (the youngest of course) was working, despite the bar was very crowded in the evening. The choice of alcohol drinks was very poor - warm bier, fake whisky, vodka and a couple of juices.
Overall I think you could get hotels with far better service in Hurghada for the same budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premium Blue Lagoon Resort A new 5 star resort superbly located on the pedestrian a promenade in the center of Hurghada . Hotel facilities include a 300 meters long private sandy beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Premium Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hurghada
- Hotel Pyramisa Blue Lagoon