We have been in September 2013 for the third time at this hotel, with our 5 years old daughter.
Like always we had great service and we got even more attention because all the staff felt closer to the tourists that tried to get there in these troubling times.
The free upgrade to executive suite, the free yacht trip, all the little favours that we practically triped into everywhere around and, of course, all the smiles and attention from our friends in the hotel staff and animation team made our two weeks stay a delight that will never loose its taste.
Animation team, the best, thank you Jackson and Gino. Also, thank you Soally and Ally Walled, the best waiters, soul friends. Not to forget Hani, the best night bartender.
A special thanks must go to our best friend from the hotel reception Mahmoud Ahmed, a good sense and modest person, for us the nicest and most generous friend that we could have met on our holidays. He wasn't working for our benefit, he was our friend and guardian angel, did more than his best to fulfill all our needs.
Mahmoud, Jackson, Gino, Ally, Soally and Hani, the cherries on top of the cake at Steigenberger, we will certainly come back to see you again.
When you go to Egypt, try and talk to the people, it will do more for you than all the best hotel services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach