This is my first time to Steigenberger Aldau beach hotel & I found it up to the level of the feedback that I had received from my friends who had been there before.
The hotel is located just 10 min away from Hurghada airport and in the middle of Youssef Afifi road (Hurghada city main st.).
My first impressions:
1-Spacious Hotel with a neat reception.
2-Smiley staff with fast check in process.
My room was OK (it can be better in terms of space when compared to the hotel beautiful facilities & large space).
The management are always there watching the staff ensuring maximum satisfaction of the guests.
The food is fine without so many varieties but on the other hand it is tasty.
The swimming pools are fabulous (see attached photos) and you can enjoy maximum pleasure in the lazy river.
The internet is complimentary free at the lobby however they had some issue with the printers @ the business center(!!!).
My room was located at the 2nd floor (1249) which is great for being close to the lobby but on the other hand the rooms in this floor are the only rooms which aren't of direct swimming pool view, So if you would like to enjoy swimming pool view , then you should choose another floor other than the 2nd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach