“I loved my stay at steigenberger aldau hurghada” 5 of 5 stars

You added Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Yussif Afifi Road, Hurghada 84111, Egypt   |
Ranked #4 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
“I loved my stay at steigenberger aldau hurghada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Actually everything in the hotel was amazing and i would like to specially thank the reception crew Mr diaa and Mr ramy reda and Mr ramez guirgis because they are very professional in publically relating with guests and another thanks to all the staff working because they are very well trained in service and hygein and good manners and i am looking forward for my next stay

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've stayued there for 4 nights with my husband and daughter.
It was really an excellent stay, the hotel is perfect and excellent, very good service, staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms are spacious with nice facilities and very good furniture, we have asked for a baby cot during the check in, once we checked in and entered the room we found the cot service was really good.
The bed was really comfortable we slept very well.
Food was really perfect, breakfast and dinner were more than perfect, too much varities and tasty.
we have really enjoyed and will go again.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a high floor to enjoy a nice view, there is an elevetor.
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I planned a short getaway in Hurghada and selected Steigenberger for its amazing reviews , deplorably I think it is overrated when it comes to staff , the amenties is amazing and gorgeous , from the lazy river , spa , good food qualtiy , pool and clean beach (though of very small swimming area) , From the first moment I had a bad experience while waiting for the airport when the driver loaded our luggages and left us , the manager was very good in handling the issue and checked us in a temp room till our room get ready early , however When I asked about it , the reception was very rude and told me that no room is available soon and I can leave if I wish ! and I had to go again to the manager to solve the issue , the upgrading cost to all inclusive form half board was higher than my whole stay package , also the beach is far away so I believe they should have a shuttle to there !! I had very long time for no reason at check out and asked for baby sitting however the operator didn't know the personnel numbers , other than that It was good , I believe that some staff members needs more training for how to treat clients in a 5 stars hotel .

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe room in in the top 3 floors to have a pool and sea view
Oegstgeest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just been on holiday to the BEACH hOTEL for a second time and I must say that again I had a wonderful stay there. No complains whatsoever, every day I was the lucky one to spend time @ the beach, talk to the friendly staff, enjoy the great buffet of the fresh food, see the sun every morning after opening the curtains in my perfect room.
The transfer there from airport to the hotel is already organised by the hotel, so from that moment on I felt really so very welcome there. But also the staff is really great and friendly,and when you do your best to say a few words in their own language they appreciate that a lot.
Allday they will do their very best to pamper their guests, so I myself know for sure that this hotel is the PLACE TO BE!

Room Tip: As far as I know almost every room has sea view and that is really wonderful. The gardens and pools...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had been searching for a place for our family vacation this summer and based on my last visit to Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel i certainly considered it from the first sight ,

I was greeted in the airport by a representative from the hotel who was more than welcome to help us with luggage and transport to the Hotel , Once he noticed that the number of guests in airport is more than just a small minibus , he asked the hotel immediately to send us the Big Bus to transport all guests to Hotel .
In Hotel , and since i had been there before ( Returning Guest ) , Ramez ( Reception ) made sure we get all benefits for the returning guest ( Free WiFi in Room , Free Minibar , Free access to SPA & Jacuzzi ) etc .., He offered us a free upgrade to Villa Rooms since it was possible at this time , however we choose to get normal rooms just for the Pool / Seaview , maybe next time we will gladly take the offer for upgrade :) , Would like to Thanks Ramez for the wonderful service and excellent customer request handling , really left a big smile on our face during the stay and till we left at the end with his wonderful service and support level .

Rooms was excellent , View was amazing , Minibar was poor :) yes it was free but with only 2 bars of chocolate :) and some pepsi . LCD was lovely for the evenings ( Samsung ) you can connect your USB and play movies directly . Internet speed was ..max 2 Mbps at midnight , not bad and not the best .
Food was just good , again i believe Steigenberger Al Dau , should do more effort in enhancing the quality and variety . I can already see alot of waste due to the taste or ..just ppl get depressed after the first taste and i dunt mean by this that all food was like that , ..this was mainly in the dinner time . ( Chef you need to do more effort ) , More fresh Fruits could be a good idea , quality desserts would be wonderful , Else the Breakfast was excellent i liked all the varieties , best (Omelet and Crepe / Waffles ..excellent choice . ) , i wouldn't recommend Alexander Restaurant as well , It only has an excellent view of the beach and sea , ...romantic , while the food was worse than the main restaurant .

I was so sad to see the quality going down around the pool , had seen more than an incident ( Swimsuit policy not followed as mentioned , Ppl eating fries inside the pool ! , drunk guys throwing beer bottles on each other...)

I would still give the hotel 5/5 for the excellent service we had by Ramez , this had totally changed my opinion about the customer relations desk in Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel , as i had a bad history with them 2 years ago .

Room Tip: Choose Rooms xx30s - xx40s This should give you a good view of the Hotel Pool and Seaview . Note...
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Best Hotel I've stayed in thus far! Prices have gone up since we stayed, but was definitely worth it for us! Staff, Surroundings, Facilities, you name it! Everything was spot on! The food was also a delight, in particular the pool bar which had the most mouth-watering burgers...needless to say I put on a good couple of KG's during the break!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This hotel is simply superb. I enjoyed all the aspects of my stay; friendly stuff, excellent facilities, spacious rooms, cleanliness, amazing views, delicious food, huge pools, and a very nice and clean beach. If I can think of an only drawback it is the amount of rocks and the shallowness of the sea (which I guess they don't have much control over). Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I guess it is better to have a higher room to maximize the enjoyment of the amazing view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!