This hotel is located at the best part of the promonade (the village road) which is the new part of Hurghada, full of retaurants, coffee shops, bazars and supermarkets. It occupies a long distance of the sea front. Though it is a large hotel, it is extremely discipled. The beach is large and the cervice is great, the gardens and swimming pools are well planned and maintained. The rooms are large and the view from the room balcony is fantastic. The hotel has also fantastically furnished villas, each contains four separate rooms for one or two guests each and the villa has a privat swimming pool at its roof. The hatel has a large meeting room, which is well equiped, where the conference I was sharing in was held. The food was also great as well as the service and the attitude of all the working personell, and I specially remember Mr. Emad, the night manager who was very very welcoming and helpful. I didnt have the time to experience any of the hotel facilities to comment on. I also cant comment on the value because I was invited as a conference member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in 5-star deluxe surroundings: Spacious rooms, private villas and elegant suites, first-class restaurants and a 5000 m3 pool landscape. Play a round of golf, relax at the Thalasso & Spa, or head to the beach and go diving, snorkelling or surfing at the Dive Club & Aqua Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach