Just spent 4 days at this amazing luxury hotel in Hurghada, a very quiet resort on the sunny warm Red Sea coast with amazing sandy beach which should be considered in every beach hotel in Hurghada as a lot of them with stone beaches
Several pools available which were not our choice but it seems important to others. Simpa Kids club staff was professionals; they succeed to take attention of my baby and made her always smiling.
The rooms are very clean and well equipped. All of them with amazing view of pools and Red Sea, but higher floor should be considered
Very helpful friendly staff (except front office non smiling team) Special thanks to Restaurant staff which do great efforts making it great and clean place (they succeed to take attention of my baby and made her always smiling to let my wife enjoying the food) .The food is excellent in the main restaurant where we ate most days (we were on half board) with amazing Candles light. Dinner in beach restaurants (Tanga and Alexander) was very difficult under the attack of insects. We were surprised with Dinner dress code (forbidden clothes during dinner) although it’s not accepted in beach hotels (German owned Hotel)
It is perfect place for Hurghada vacation but (dinner dress code, front office staff ………..)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach