My husband and I just spent two nights here and two nights at the Steigenberger el Gouna. This hotel is the livelier version of the two. Some lovely customer-friendly extras as we were relaxing by the pool - melon on a skewer as a refreshment, a hot cloth and spectacles cleaned for free.
By local standards the food is great, although the el Gouna hotel has the edge over this one (they cater for fewer guests).
One niggle was the shower gel and shampoo situation - one measly bottle for 2 people per day. Not enough in a hot country Mr.Steigenberger! We asked for more 4 times in two days but never got any.
Spa looked nice but there is an entry fee. In el Gouna the hot pool in the spa is free. Next time - and we will go back later this year - I'm taking Euros for the spa (psychologically looks less if you pay in euros not EGP) and mini bottles of shampoo and shower gel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in 5-star deluxe surroundings: Spacious rooms, private villas and elegant suites, first-class restaurants and a 5000 m3 pool landscape. Play a round of golf, relax at the Thalasso & Spa, or head to the beach and go diving, snorkelling or surfing at the Dive Club & Aqua Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach