This was our first ever trip to Egypt for a holiday and we are very glad we choose the Steigenberger in Hurghada. The Hotel is excellent with lots of facilities. My son and I were diving so my wife spent the day in the hotel and was very well looked after by the staff there. She also made use of the Spa which has great facilities, she had Thai and Egyptian treatments which were both outstanding.The Steam room, Sauna and Turkish bath are all excellent. The food at all meal times is good and although the main restaurant is busy in the evening there is never a shortage of food. the rooms are pretty spacious and generally very good although some of the room furniture is showing its age. We found the reception staff to be helpful. The all inclusive option is well worth taking. Hurghada does not have alot of things to visit and there is very little outside of the hotel in the local area however as we were diving and snorkelling we didn't have anything to go outside for. All in all a very good holiday which was very relaxing. We dived for six days and did that with Divers Lodge located in the Movenpick next door which proved to be a very positive experience and my son and I were very impressed with the service we received.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in 5-star deluxe surroundings: Spacious rooms, private villas and elegant suites, first-class restaurants and a 5000 m3 pool landscape. Play a round of golf, relax at the Thalasso & Spa, or head to the beach and go diving, snorkelling or surfing at the Dive Club & Aqua Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.