My husband and I were there from 7-11 January. We booked this through Easyjet holidays and arranged our own transfer from airport to hotel. We were half board. Generally everything about Steigenberger is good. Our biggest disappointment was the wi-fi in the room. It simply didn't work. We made several visits to the business centre. Each time they talked us through the log-in process but we knew all these. It took them two days to admit that the room wi-fi was perhaps not up to scratch. Instead, their IT people installed a ethernet box instead. But that only lasted that one day. The next day it didn't work again. But as we were checking out, we didn't both complaining. My husband paid for the internet charge (because he's British!). I came home with over 30 mosquito bites; over ten of these were on my face. One thing we did enjoy very much was the Egyptian massage at the Spa - simply fab.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in 5-star deluxe surroundings: Spacious rooms, private villas and elegant suites, first-class restaurants and a 5000 m3 pool landscape. Play a round of golf, relax at the Thalasso & Spa, or head to the beach and go diving, snorkelling or surfing at the Dive Club & Aqua Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.