“my second home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“my second home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you are looking for an afordable hotel, pick this one. Not a 5 star hotel, but best service you can get. People are so willing to help with whatever you need. Friendly people. Location is quiet, but it's easy to get transported to Marina or Sakala by taxi.And it's safe to go to Hurghada. I've just been there for 3 weeks and never felt unsafe. I hope things get better soon and people start traveling again to Egypt and it's wonderful history and great diving places

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed there from 14 august for 5 nights, and me and my family enjoyed our self at the triton, rececption staf Mohammed was excellent made him self available al the time, rooms were cleaned on time the breakfast was good and the pool was good, as well as having excess to the beach is a big plus, the family room we had was a good size and all staff where excellent, Thank you very much for a good time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never been to a hotel that had such a positive atmosphere. The services in the hotel are extraordinary. The hotel is at a perfect distance from the beach(triton empire beach resort) and to the city of hurghada. It's amazing how the staff helps you with everything you need at all times. I highly recommend this hotel to people who have a small budget yet want to have all services included. I hope to go back in the future.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the triton empire hotel for one week with my family, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. The hotel is located at a great location, with the beach at a 2 min. walk and the bazars across the street. At our arrival the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were provided with a big room, with a balcony and an excellent air conditioning. The food was good and varied daily. The breakfast buffet was the same each day however it included a wide variety of choices. The dinner buffet had different themes each day which allowed us to taste different foods from different cultures (the egyptian buffet was by far the best). The triton empire beach resort is located at less than 300 meters away which is a perfect distance from the beach. The beach at the hotel is big and includes sun chairs and 3 pools. The triton empire hotel also had 3 pools, two located on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor and 3 restaurants with great food. Overall the hotel was great, it was very clean, the staff in particular were the nicest people I have ever met. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpul, when we needed a taxi to the center of hurghada they helped us with the taxi which we got at a very good price. Everyone at the front desk was wonderful,I specially want to compliment Ahmed at the bar of the hotel and Mohammed at the bar at the beach resort for being so nice and extremely hard working. Furthermore the cleaners left our room impecable each time. All in all the staff, including the manager was great and really take care of their guests. I highly recommend this hotel, I had one of the best holidays of my life and a lot was thanks to the great experience we had staying at the triton empire hotel. When I return to Hurghada I will surely return there.

• Stayed August 2013
Turku, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel is very well located, one block from the beach and also included in a small village where it is possible to find everything. The area is very safe for an evening walk.
While not a five star hotel its services are very high quality. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. The hotel staff is very kind and professional!
The advantage of this hotel is that it is a "three in one", the best option is the Triton Empire Hotel with its amenities and spacious restaurant, clinic and Spa and three swimming pools and the right to use the Triton Empire Beach with its great private beach an water sports center.
My three daugthers and I had an unforgettable holidays in Hurgada and will certanly return to the Triton Empire Hotel.

Tallinn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had reserved a trip of staying in Triton Empire Inn, but were upgraded to Empire Hotel, because the Inn was closed during summer (not enough turists visiting at the time). The lobby was very nice and the personal of reception was very helpful and polite.
The room cleaning personal worked almost too well, so we did not need cleaning every day. We have to give special thanks for the towel "art" we found in the room every day.
Breakfast buffet was excelent (the only thing we were used in most of the hotel breakfasts, and that was missing, was bacon). The restaurant was clean and personal there very helpful, maybe even too anxious to take away the used plates and glasses.
We used to take a little walk around every morning, and the surroundings are not so nice, but that is not the hotels fault.
Triton Empire Beach was also clean and nice, and not too far away from the hotel.
The Peanuts Bar was also nice and the food there was delicious.
Because this was our first trip to Egypt, it was in the beginning quite a cultural schock, but we are ancious to visit Egypt, Hurghada nad Triton Empire Hotel some time again.

Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My holidays in Triton Empire was wery nice. The roomservice was good and staff very helpful. At the reseption staff were smiling allways and they were also very polite. I was very happy to stay at Triton. When I come Egypt next time, I`ll will count your hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms are big and clean with nice balcony.