“better than I expected” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Wroclaw, Poland
“better than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The hotel is located in the district of Dahar. Nearby is full of shops, restaurants, travel agents (where you can buy cheaper tours and scuba diving than in the hotel).
To the beach is about 300 meters. The beach is quite small for a complex of hotels
The rooms are big but they have old equipment. I didn't switch on Air Conditioner - I was afraid that it was dirty.
The food in the hotel is good - especially dinner (every day meals other nationalities).

Room Tip: If you get a room with a sea view, probably you will have an early wake-up included in price (the ho...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Its great hotel very good value and nice location helpful stuff and lovely beach its great location in El dahar near to everything . I want to say thank you for the guest relations she is very helpful and smart just I have two comments about the main restaurant in breakfast they stop the guests on the dowr and than they don't escort the guests to the table and I didn't found any clean table and when I found it I pot my bag and bring my breakfast but I found another guests set on my table that's because no one escort the guests and when I ask in restaurant the supervisor tell me this is the kind of guests I don't know but I think the wrong come because no one escort the guests.....
And the second comments is the security in the hotel they looking to the guests by bad way like we are stuff but we are not stuff we are guests and they most know we are in vacations for enjoy not for to make problems so the most take training in guest contact and hospitality also to know the difirant between stuff and guest .....
But over all I enjoy in my vacation in this hotel and also I stay for the second time now in same hotel its great in every thing thanks for all the management

• Stayed October 2012
Duiven, Gelderland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We just returned from the Empire Triton Hotel. The staff of this hotel is very kind and helpful. This hotel is clean and convenient for a nice holiday. Rooms are very big.
The room with good working airco was nice in these temperatures. Problems are solved directly.
Staff is very helpfull and no question is kept unanswered. Our room was cleaned by Mohamed who made daily artificial figures of our towels. He was also daily curious about our opinion of his work. In the restaurant we only used breakfast which was good every day.
We are planning to return to this hotel when we go to Hurghada.

Room Tip: We had a room on the street side, on the 4th floor. There is no problem about "noise". The...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Perfectly average. I found the room, service, pools, and beach all very average. Nothing was terrible, but nothing was amazing. The hotel seems a bit run down, but the whole city is run down so I expected as much.

The pools were decent and provided the sunbathing and swimming I was seeking. The private beach available to all guests was crowded and the quality of the sand was pretty poor. Towels are free at both locations though, which I thought was nice.

The breakfast buffet, although abundant in choice, was quite poor in quality. Its the only time during my time in Egypt that the food didn't agree with me...

If you're looking for a budget accommodation that provides the basics of a luxury hotel, then this is a good choice. If you're looking for something nicer, keep looking. And if your only worry is finding an inexpensive place, you can definitely find cheaper. I'd recommend the 4 Seasons Hostel.

This place also must have some connection with travel companies in Russia and Eastern Europe as that's where most of the clients were from. Made it difficult for a solo English speaking traveler to make friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Morden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

just come back for holiday and we have nice welcome for the hotel and we get the room and its nice and big and next day we get our gift for gold card fruit soft drink and water and tea and coffe and the holtel now have good service bus to the beach
the food in the restaurant is good and the staff is freindly
and the swimming pool is nice and the rooms are clean and we will come back
everything good we like

Room Tip: room so nice big
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

we have just arrived back from the empire hotel rooms was clean and very big and spacious reception sraff couldnt do enough for us. Pools was fantastic and beach animation are on the beach with entertainment every night and the guest relation hussien osman was great wich was a bonus because we didnt know there was a guest relation in this hotel. the food was absaloutley fantastic a big choice for breakfast from pancakes to toast to cakes dinner was good too? reccomend this hotel to anyone :ie familys couples and freinds although the beach is at the beach is at the end of the road but they do offer a shuttle bus for those who cant walk or have disabilatys.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm returned back from Empire beach. i have been in Empire hotel in May. there are nice people, all of them are friendly. the room we have got is very nice and big. The food in the main restaurant was tasty, especially a'la card restaurants Chez Pascal and Dolce Vita. Hotel is clean and always clean swimming pools there.

Room Tip: nice sea view room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Triton Empire Hotel? Share your experiences!