We booked this holiday via the internet b4 reading any of the reviews and am i glad i did, many of the reviews were down right rude and belitteling of a hotel that strives to do it's best for all, if I had read the reviews first i would not have booked and wot a mistake that would have been.
The hotel catered for many different nationalities and in my opinion did so very well. The food was good and the chefs tried there best to vary the menu, but at times it will of course appear samey, you just can't please all the people all of the time.
The waitors in the hotel restaurant in particular Mohammed were friendly, efficient and helpful. The bar staff Mustafa, Sameh and Amir were also a great bunch of lads who also could not do enough to help.
The beach is fantastic with excellent snorkelling just off the hotel pier giving direct access to the hotels own coral reef, which is teaming with sealife of all descriptions, absolutely amazing.
The only thing I could find to have a moan about would be the pool areas, it is one of the oldest hotels in Hurghada and as such is currently undergoing some restruturing work, the pool areas are in need of refurbishment, but i was informed by the reception manager Mahmood that this is planned for the near future, as for the other building work we were advised of after booking, don't worry this is mainly being done at the front enterance to the hotel and you can't hear a thing once in the hotel grounds.
So in a nut shell if you want a nice hotel with friendly helpful staff in a beautiful location right on the red sea, you will not go wrong, but remember this is an all inclusive hotel in Egypt it is not the Ritz and at the end of the day you only get wot u pay for !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada