Just back from a lovely two weeks at this hotel. The grounds are very well kept, the rooms are spacious, immaculate and the cleaners do an excellent job, the quiet pool is very relaxing, the restaurant is good, the food plentiful and good quality although as expected on 2 week all inclusive slightly repetitive HOWEVER Brits please be aware that this is a heavily Russian guest based hotel and you will be in the minority, we had no problem with this but found that they don't have a great regard for fellow guests or their surroundings so be prepared!
To the hotel manager, please invest in more bar and restaurant staff, more glasses (I am an adult and don't like drinking from a plastic cup) and I really would suggest you open the bar at the Pergola pool so guests don't have to go all the way to the main pool bar or beach to get a drink. These are constructive suggestions and the problems didn't really spoil the holiday but those few changes could have enhanced it.
Finally I have to mention one of the nicest most helpful and welcoming members of staff I have ever met on holiday....AHMED the lifeguard, he is a credit to the hotel, any Brits who want a relaxing time by the pool head down to the quiet pool, soak up the sun and make a new friend with a genuinely nice guy who is always there to help and really made our time at the hotel even nicer.
I would recommend this hotel as although a few tweaks are needed we had a thoroughly enjoyable time there! P.s This was my sixth visit to Egypt and if you just chill out, take everything in your stride, understand the food will be different and sometimes repetative and in lots of Egyptian hotels Brits are in the minority these days in Egypt (not always a bad thing) you will gave a great time!
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bongalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.