Stayed 15th to 29th March 2013. Pracically, the hotel is 28kilometres from downtow Hurghda and at least 5k to local shops. The hotel does have shopping facilities in house.
Service in the hotel was first class (Adel in restaurant), Room cleaning, houskeeping and reception service were also excellent. We used taxi service just outside hotel (Ali, number 1128 red sea taxi), We hired him for the day on a couple of ocassions to show us around el gouna and south to Marsa alam, really reasonable rates and freindly delivery (He took us to lunch on one of the days to experience Egyptian cuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada