I have just returned from 1 week at the Coral Beach, and I found the overall experience very good.
Service from staff was wonderful. Nothng was a problem to them. The food was good in the
buffet dining room, always a good selection at all meals.
A very large hotel complex, so walking is a must to reach beach, dining rooms, and rooms.
I did see a few people in wheel chairs, so obviously the hotel does cater for people who are
not able to walk around, but for all others, it is a consideration to be taken into account when booking this hotel. On a plus, it helps keep you fit after eating all the very nice food.
Our room was a Premier room with Sea View - very nice spacious room, but no sea view - room number 1436 - in a plus the area it was in was peaceful so we did not complain about the lack of sea view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada