Just spent 10 days AI at Coral Beach and we found it excellent. Very pleasant accommodation, clean, well decorated , and everything you need in there including a very comfy bed. The pool and beach were great and the staff just lovely and helpful. The food was a bit bland, but then they are catering for the masses and they catered very well. There was plenty of everything served by smiling chefs whose uniforms were immaculate, and the waiters were always helpful too.The Italian restaurant was very good but we didnt enjoy the fish restaurant.
We asked for a kettle for our bungalow and it was delivered pronto. The Russians we came across were very much nicer than on previous holidays in Egypt, no greed, no pushing to the front of the queue and apart from one no rudeness to the staff. All in all we had a lovely holiday and I would recommend the hotel unreservedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada