“Comfortable hotel and nice staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Triton Empire Inn
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hospital & Sayed Korrayem St., Hurghada, Egypt   |
Ranked #48 of 182 hotels in Hurghada
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Comfortable hotel and nice staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed here for one week from December 20 to the 27th 2012 with family and friends.

I can highly recommend this hotel to everyone. It's a nice and comfortable hotel that also is very clean. The staff was extremely nice and we experienced really good service. The location is nice and it doesn't take long to walk to the beach from the hotel. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the price, was nice and there were many things to choose from.

During our stay we didn't experience any problems by being in Egypt. We went to Cairo for two days and didn't experience any riots there either.

We will definitely come back to this hotel. Thanks to the staff for the nice treatment and for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

612 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Polish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I have silver card and I didn't have any good comment about the staff attitude special the front desk and the security because they talking all the time by bad attitude and I feel I work in them house special Ahmed from the front office he is awful and talking by bad attitude and not helpful ....
But about the good point is the guest relation
All very helpful...
And about the restaurant is good and dolce vita
Restaurant is very good

• Stayed December 2012
Pori, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed with my husband and a other couple for one week in Hurghada. Stayed in Hotel Trinton Empire Inn. There is good and fríendly personnel, the room is clean and nothing got stolen. Hotel has a good breakfast buffet and every day the room is being cleand. Fur sure going back again. Thanks to the hotel staff my holiday was good.

Room Tip: The hotel Inn is more guiet than the big hotel Hotel Trinton Empire.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Karlstad, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We spend a week at Tritorn Empire in November 2012, it was our second stay at the same hotel. Our stay was warm, sunny, relaxing and fullfilld our expectations. We. my husband son and mother in law really loved our stay. Our rooms was clean and the room sevice was exelent, new creations on the beds every day! We also could see the sea (a little bit) from the balkony. We also liked the location of the hotel in the old part of Hurgada. You can easy reach the beach from the hotel. At the hotel there is also a pool area, we did not use it so much we prefered to bathe in the Red See. We can recommend this hotel if yuo are looking for at genuin stay in Egypt, it is not located in a hotel area. Thank You Tritorn for a very nice stay, the service, food and guest relations are the best. We have probably forgotten something but we loved it! And We are coming back that´s fore sure!!

Room Tip: We liked 441
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mwanza, Tanzania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I spent a week there with my husband and our 2 very young children. The hotel staff was lovely and the room was big. Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choice (but juices full of chemicals like everywhere else!) and I liked the location. It was very easy to go to the beach and the nice swimming pools but also very easy to get to the popular area of Hurghada.
The swimming pool at the hotel was very cold as it's always in the shade, a bit of a shame, so we spent most of our time in the the other one at the beach.
We had a negative experience with the doctor which was quickly sorted by the customers' relation staff.
A lovely holiday overall!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
zonhoven
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hi everybody,
It is the second time i went to this hotel. It's not so expensive and the staff is really nice.
The people are very helpfull. The food is nice, rooms are clean and the medical service is really good. 3 weeks ago i injured my foot and the hotel toke really good care of me and maked sure that i can do the stuff i wanted to do because my foot was in a cast. So this is a really good + point. The hospital they use for the customers is excellent.
I am definately going back to this hotel next time!!!!
Only a lot off rusian people but they are everywhere. But they didn't bother me so much because they are not so loud as in the other hotels.

Greetings from belgium

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kokkola, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I didn't came to Egypt to stay in a hotel, so this one was really good for me. Free safety locker, good bed, balcony, fridge. And really good staff!! They took care of me and helped me with all the things I needed help. Hotel is old and you can hear every noise from the street but it was really relaxing for me just to sit in a balcony and listen and watch what happens in the street. Swimming pool area is nice, restaurants are good and quite cheap. Near hotel there is good places to buy clothes and good restaurants too, so the location is good. I loved every minute of my stay and I'm definitely coming back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Triton Empire Inn? Share your experiences!