“Wonderful time!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 stars 146 Reviews
poznań
“Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My opinion concerns a worker at "Montillon Grand Horizon Beach Resort - Egypt 'Hossam. This is a very nice and resolute receptionist. From the beginning, raised my confidence. I do not have time to smile and have odbarzył me and my friends a great service. He was always - when we could not deal with anything. Awesome man, so that our stay was more than great. I wish there were more of such persons. I hope that I have ever had the opportunity to see him. Until now, I remember him very nice, and I tell all my friends that I got to know not only your front desk, but so far mm colleague from another part of the world.
Ania POLAND

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
AminaAly, Manager at Premium Grand Horizon Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Dear Ania,
Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel.
Best wishes, the hotel representative.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first

Been to Premium Grand Horizon Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Premium Grand Horizon Resort

Address: Cornish Road, Hurghada 5300, Egypt
Location: Egypt > Red Sea and Sinai > Hurghada
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#57 Top resorts Hotel in Hurghada
#71 Luxury Hotel in Hurghada
#73 On the Beach Hotel in Hurghada
Hotel Class:4 star — Premium Grand Horizon Resort 4*
Premium Grand Horizon Resort is a 4* deluxe hotel located in Hurghada and is an ideal paradise. It has its own spacious private sandy beach from where you can overlook the Red Sea in all her beauty. We take pride in providing you an exceptional service with distinct hospitality and personal flair. Its large outdoor swimming pools are surrounded by shaded loungers. Hurghada International Airport is a 20-minute drive away and Hurghada city center is within an easy 10-minute drive from the resort.Whether travelling for business or family vacation our spacious and comfortable rooms and suites will give you a warm welcome, they all have air conditioning and a private bathroom. Premium Grand Horizon Resort is offering various restaurants with a wide variety of palatable culinary delights.With our fully equipped meeting room and business center, Premium Grand Horizon Resort is suitable for meetings, conferences and special events. We are also offering many other facilities to enrich you stay in our resort.If you want to escape from the stress of everyday's life, our spa provides a wide range of massages and beauty arrangements, which includes a sauna and a Jacuzzi. You will find a playground and an aqua park for our younger guests.International buffet dishes and à la carte specialties are served at our several restaurants. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premium Grand Horizon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Montillon Grand Horizon Beach Hotel Hurghada
Grand Azur Horizon Hurghada
Grand Azur Horizon Hotel

If you own or manage Premium Grand Horizon Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.